Lets talk Volleyball pt 2

We stood in front of the gymnasium and entered a few minutes later after I had to calm Kamila down. It wasn't because she was nervous. It was because she was going to see Lev in his uniform. We walked in and was quickly stared at after the volley ball players knew we didn't belong. I stood behind Kenma and Kamila walked up to Lev.
"Introduce yourself" he said softly.
I shook my head. He then took me up to all the players as they simultaneously gathered in the center.
"This is Y/N". "Y/N this Yaku, Yamamoto, Kai, Inuoka, Tershiro, Yūki, and Shōhei" Kenma stated pointing at each player.
"Hi nice to meet you all" I said slowly moving from behind Kenma.
"Kenma. You found not one. But two managers? And they're both chicks. HOT .. HOT CHICKS" Yamamoto said staring at me and Kamila back to back.
"They're not chicks. They're girls. And I never said they'll be joining-"
"Yes. Yes we are your two new managers" Kamila said cutting off Kenma and swinging her arm around me.
I pull Kamila to the side.
"W-What the hell. Who said I agreed to this?" I whispered.
"But who said you didn't ;)" she replied.
"Ya know if your gonna try to make a comeback. Let it be sensible" I sneered.
"Come onnnnn. You can be with Kenmaaa" she said smiling.
"What does this have to do with him" I said blushing. "Besides. You only want to be the manager to be up under Lev".
"Yea yea tomato.. tomato" she said slightly blushing. "So are you gonna do it?".
"Well have to ask their coach you know" I replied folding my arms.
"Yayyyyyy" she shouted causing the boys to look over.
As I went to go talk to the coach Kamila went to go tell the boys the news. I approached the coach and had a talk with him about us being managers with Nekoma. He agreed with little to no persuasion. I joined Kamila on the benches as the boys had some practicing to do. Kamila was squealing like a fifth grader on how Lev defined body looked covered in sweat.
"Y/n..Y/N.! LOOK AT HIM" she said shaking me viciously.
"I....am...watching" I said.
"You know Kenma looks good too. Look at him. Don't fight the heart. Let your eyes do all the work" she said smiling.
"Okay but who's to say I wasn't looking already?"
"*GASPPPPPPPP* I FLIPPING KNEW IT" she yelled having some of the boys look our way.
"Kamila. Please. Stop they're looking" I said covering my face.
"Oops sorry. Which body part you like best though?" she said sadistically smiling to herself.
While I was about to answer, Kurro was standing near the door but stopped when he heard me and Kamila's voices muffled.
"Which body part? I don't flipping know" I said crossing my arms and looking towards the doorway blushing.
Only to my surprise to see Kurro standing in the doorway. I was wondering where he was. We haven't seen him since we got here.
"Heyyy Y/N! Hiii Kamila" he said smirking.
Kamila and I just sat there shook. Even though Kurro heard nothing but the last part.
"H-Heyyy Kurro" we said suspiciously.
I then turn back over to Kamila as he walks to greet his team members.
"Kamila"..
"Y/N"...
"No ...there's no way right?"
"Right"
"Then why is he walking over to Kenma, Kamila."
"And Levs with him"...
We both got up and sprinted our way over.
"Hi guys" I said smiling.
"Whatcha doing?" Kamila added.
"Nothing on a break." Lev said.
"Yea" Kenma added.
"What's wrong ? You guys needed something" Kurro asked while smirking.
"No. Not from you" Kamila said sticking her tongue out.
"Yea" I said backing her up.
"Psshhhh okay munchkins" he scoffed as he walked away.
"How's practice todayyy?" I said smiling at Kenma.
He blushed slightly at me smiling.
"It was okay" he said.
Lev had all his attention on Kamila who was being adorable. Moments later Kamila whispers to Lev. I got distracted and starting playing with my fingernails.
"Oi Kenma" Lev said nudging his head at me. Then walking away with Kamila.
Kenma blushes before places his hand on my head and giving me a headpat. I was shook and stood still for a moment, my hand still touching my nails. I instantly became flushed and looked up at Kenma. Who was visibly blushing bright red. I smiled brightly at him. Who he then let out a sigh of relief.
"What was that for?" I said looking at him.
"Lev said to pat you on your head for some reason." he responded moving his hand from my head. "I was just scared you'd think I'm weird or something"
"Nooo it was cute" I said smiling. "Lev huh?" I added, irked mark then appeared on my forehead.
"I'll be right back Kenma" I said walking over to Kamila.
She seen me and tried to make a run for it but Lev held her up from up under her arms.
"You traitor" she fussed trying to be released.
"I don't wanna feel her wrath" he said smiling with a sweat drop appearing on his forehead.
"Kamila. Mind telling me why you felt the need to tell Lev. To then tell Kenma to do such things?" I said tilting my head to the side.
"No reason. I just wanted to see how you'd react" she said shrugging her shoulders.
"Ah! To see how I'd react? Interesting" I said with a long pause. "Lev, tease Kamila"
"W-What?" she said blushing with a confused face.
"You know how to tease right Lev"?
"Yes I do" he said smiling down at Kamila.
She looked up at him. And starting running away.
"*sigh* pay back" I said dusting my hands off satisfied.
"Hi Y/N" Yaku said appearing from out of nowhere.
"Hi Yakuuu" I said smiling. "Something you need?"
"No not really. I was wondering how'd you get so close to Kenma in such little time? He acts so different when your around. Look" he said pointing at Kenma.
He was talking with other teammates about strategy and how they could fix their forms.
"What's wrong with it?" I asked.
"Kenma NEVER does that" he said emphasis on the never. "He's very much more livley that he's been hanging out with you".
"Really? I feel honored" I said smiling.
"You should. Kenma is very anti social. It took him awhile to even talk to most of us. He only really talked to Kurro." Yaku stated.
"What's this about me" Kurro said overhearing as he was walking past.
"Nothing just talking about how Kenma and you are really close. And Kenma was antisocial. But now that he's been hanging with ME he's been out of his shell a little more." I explained.
"Yea i've seen that too latley. I think you and Kamilas chaotic energy is rubbing off on him" Kurro laughed.
"Uhuh if your jealous just say so Kurro" I teased.
"As if" he said smiling.
Their break was over and they continued their second set of practice while me and Kamila watched from the benches. Congratulating them on every good spike, receive, and their teamwork.
Time Skip after Practice

I was sitting on the bench while Kenma was playing his game. Everyone was putting up everything to clear out the gym for cleaning. I haven't seen Kamila in a while though. I spoke to soon.
"WEEEEEEE" she screamed on Levs back as he was running around with her.
Yaku yelled at Lev to put her down but Kamila just refused. Laughing at them I then looked at Kenma.
"Kenmaaaa" I whined tugging on his shirt.
"Hmm?" He says looking up from his game at me.
"Can-Can we do that" I pouted pointing at Kamila and Lev running around the gym.
He got up with his game still in his hand as I got on his back.
"Y/N. No get down" Yaku screeched.
I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled.
"Can you walkkkk" I said leaning over to look at his face.
He started walking pretty fast as I was smiling to myself.
"Getting exercise Kenma?" Kurro said laughing as we walked past him.
I tugged on Kenmas collar making him turn around and put his phone in his pocket.
"You wanna kick him" he said looking up at me.
I nodded and screwed my face up.
Kenma wrapped his biceps under my legs and started running after Kurro. Yaku was basically having a panic attack that me, Kamila, Lev, and Kurro we're going to get hurt. All the while Yūki was making sure Yaku didn't pass out. I...I mean Kenma almost caught up to Kurro for me to kick him but my legs were to short. So I just grabbed his hair and started lightly punching his head. As I knew I had defeated Kurro who was laughing like crazy over in the corner at my "baby hits". I held my chin high as Kamila praised me too.
"Yes Y/N. You got him good" she said clapping supportively.
Me and Kamila started laughing as Kenma smiled to himself at how happy I was. Lev just admiring Kamila.
Yaku got up from the bench and started running towards Me and Kamila on Kenma and Lev's back.
"RUN GUYSS" I screamed.
We all laughed as we ran away from Yaku.
Once the gym was all cleaned up Kamila came up to me to ask me something.
"Do you mind if I walk home with Lev today?"
"Of course !! Why ask?" I replied.
"Because your my bestfriend. I wouldn't want to make it seem like I'm leaving you for a GUY."
"Nooo I know you mean well Kamila. And you and Lev alone..Use protection."
"We haven't even made it to the kissing stage" she said flushed.
"Then what was that in the cla-"
"Huh?"
"Nothing go" I said shooing her away covering my face.
"Oh and ITS PRETTY COLD OUTSIDE Y/N AND YOU DIDNT BRING ANY SWEATER" she said loudly.
"I know that why did you have to yell it?!?" I said shaking her.
"You'll see" she said winking and leaving the gym with Lev.
Me and Kenma was left to lock up and he was just about done packing his things.
"Here" he said handing me his sweater.
"You don't need to. Don't listen to Kamila it's fine." I said resisting.
"I see the goosebumps on your skin. Plus I'm to hot to wear it. I've been running all day" he added.
"But still I-"
Kenma sighed and cut me off by putting his sweater on me himself. He then took my backpack and held my hand leaving. I didn't resist. I mean I couldn't. Kenma was showing affection towards me and so loved every bit of it. I then held onto Kenmas arm.
"So you can feel the warmth too" I said blushing and nuzzling my face in his sweater.
"So cute" he whispered.
We left the gym, locked up, and made our way to our houses.
On the way me and Kenma was making small talk.
"What's your favorite animal Y/N?" he asked.
"I love cats. I LOVE cats" I said twice.
He chuckled and replied "Me too".
"*Gasp!* really? You kind of remind me of one." I said laughing.
"Oh really? In what ways?"
"Well you have slender eyes like one. And your hair can represent a cats fur. And you're always to yourself. And like doing things that make you happy. And don't involve yourself in things you find unnecessary. Yea just like a cat" I said looking at him.
I look up to see Kenma smirking at me while listening.
"Stop looking" I said shoving his forehead and covering my red face with his sweater.
He chuckled again and wrapped his arms around me.
"You know Y/n. Your very interesting yourself."
"A-And how is that so?" I said blushing under him.
"I don't know. But I do know your presence in my life has been making me nothing less than happy. I've been smiling and laughing a lot more because of you".
"Glad to know" I said smiling and stopping in front of my house
He looked at me as I pressed on my tippytoes and kissed his lips. He kissed back holding the side of my face while I held onto his shirt. His lips were so soft and his smell comforted me. We pulled away and I covered my flushed face instantly. He was blushing too but smiled.
"Someone's nervous?" he said hugging me.
"Oh shush" I said hugging back