Kenma and Plus-sized Y/N

We were on our way to Kurasuno to have the practice match. This morning, it was hard to pick out a shirt to wear since I'm not fitting exactly into my shirts and pants anymore. Some had ripped seems and stretched sides. Also sleeves would cut into my arms. I had to just wear an oversized shirt today. Like oversized..oversized. Ihave always been subconscious of my body. Especially since a lot of people would tease me about it..But I've learned to ignore them and try loving myself. I met up with Kamila and waited for Kenma at the bus in front of the school. Some girls snickered and whispered while looking at me. This was a norm for me. Ya know..Being picked on because of my size.
"Hey- Got a problem or something? What are you laughing at. YOUR mad she has some meat on her bones? And she looks damn good too. Worry about yourselves with your scrawny (all love to the skinny girls tho🥺💓) asses" Kamila shouted at my defense.
"Shhhh it's okayyy! Sheshhh so protective" I said.
"No no no. You know your SO pretty right? Your weight has nothing to do with you. Nor your size..Your still gorgeous!" Kamila said hyping me up. "And your hugs are the best" they said smiling.
"Stop it youuu!" I said while hugging them tightly as they returned it.
Kenma walks up to the bus and stares at me.
"You look so pretty" he said smiling at me. "You look cute in that shirt. It looks well with your completion".
Obviously I was flushed at these compliments so suddenly. But naturally, I thanked him.
He never really cared for my appearance. He thought I was beautiful either way. But he doesn't like that I'm not as confident in my skin. Which makes him compliment me 2x as much, till I learn my worth. And that he's lucky to have someone as beautiful as me. Hey-his words not mine. I was grateful for Kenma and Kamila. They really are a big support when it comes to me loving myself.
We arrive at Kurasuno and me and Kamila set up our chairs. We watch them play and see how sneaky Kuroo and Kemna can actually be together.
"LOLZZZ! Why are Kurasuno intimidated by bean pole? He's literally harmless." I said to Kamila.
They bursted into laughter and Lev notice.
"Hey short stuff? What's funny huh?" he said throwing his hands up.
"You wanna go tough guy?" they said.
"Hey Hey Hey!! NOT ON THE COURT. AND DURING GAME TIME." coach nekomata said.
Kamila and I laughed as we watched the boys continue the game and later on win. Kurasuno sulked and I went over to Kenma to give him a hug. He put down his water and picked me up.
"KENMA. No! I'm too heavy!!" I said self consciously.
"Now who said that? And if you were. What's wrong with that? Your JUST the right size for me.." He said kissing me softly.
I smiled softly to myself and kissed him back. We boarded back on the bus after saying our goodbyes to Kurasuno and had to pull the coaches away.
"Sorry" Kamila and I to Kiyoko and Yachi as they did the same simultaneously. We laughed and parted ways. Kamila laid with Lev as she was fast asleep wrapped around him. I was leaning back in my chair when Kenma pulled me onto him.
"Why aren't you leaning on me? Here." I curled up onto him as he placed my legs on him.
"Are you comfortable?" I asked.
"Of course I am. Are you?" he asking holding me as I drifted into sleep.
He smiled and kissed my head as we slept on the bus ride home.
——————————————————————-
⚠️A/N: To all my plus sized females out there. Please don't be offended by my writing. I know not all of y'all are self conscious about your weight. YALL ARE BAD BIDDIES LET ME REMIND U😌🤪. But I tried to show what some of my friends who are plus sized feel conscious about. It's the little things. Kenma was so cute. I feel like he's be the type to openly really not care. But if your his gf. He'll make you really feel like your size means nothing to him. WHICH IS CUTE🥺.

BTW YALL I NEED A FAVOR :) can y'all like follow me and my friends 4group tiktok :) you don't have too but it'll kinda be a face reveal..and you'll know it's me cause in the comments or in my caption it says -amani💗. tiktok name: badbiddieswastaken