Valentines return

It was the afternoon now, they had come back from the mission and Clary was now sat in the library with Jace, Isabelle and Alec. "By the angel," Izzy started, "He's back? he's really back?" She was dressed in a tight red top and black skinny jeans, her hair was in two long french plaits. "According to the Vampire, yeah, and apparently he has Jocelyn." Jace replied, his hand was resting on Clary's  thigh under the table. "it makes sense that he would want Clary if he already has Jocelyn, he wants his family together." Isabelle said, putting her feet up on the table. "My mum hates him though, and besides he can't just want his family, he's a psychopath, he obviously wants to continue his plans." Clary explained, fighting back tears and reaching for Jace's hand. Alec, for the first time, spoke, "Of course he wants to finish his plan but hes probably lonely, cant blame him from wanting his family back, if they hate him or not. Have you tried calling her, if she answers we'll know if shes okay." Clary pulled her phone out immediately, and searched her mums contact. As it dialled Jace motioned for her to put it on speaker. She nodded and switched it, just as someone picked up, Hope filled Clary but it was quickly shattered as a person started to talk, "Clarissa, how nice of you to call, i'm afraid your mother can't talk right now, she's rather busy." She looked to Jace, whose eyes darkened, he looked quite frightening. "what have you done to her?" she asked, not bothering to stop the tears rolling down her face. "oh, she's safe, and your welcome to you join us" valentine's voice said, through the phone. Clary couldn't help it, her blood was boiling, "If you hurt her, I will kill you." her father just laughed. She was so angry that she just ended the call.

"Clary we'll get her back." Said Jace,wiping the tears from her face and then standing up to pace the room. "we need to inform the Clave of valentine's return!" Alec exclaimed, Also standing up from the table, but instead of pacing he walked across the room to the display cases. "We can't, if we want to save Jocelyn and stop valentine, we need a clever and well thought out plan. If we tell the Clave they will find out where he is and send out an army. It will be war." said Isabelle, still sitting in her seat, unlike the boys. Jace stopped pacing and spoke, "She's right Alec, If we can stop this without a war, it will save lives." Alec huffed," of course it will but do you really think that valentine can be stopped by four Shadowhunters?" Izzy stood up, leaving Clary sat at the table on her own, "He can if we have a good enough plan, and I have just the thing." She smirked.