Episode 21

Guys I am back. I am not yet done with my exams. It's till June 11 many people requested me in personal inbox to also update that's why I am here so please vote and comment .I am really afraid for my results and forth coming exams😭😭😭

Sanskar came down to have breakfast with Rihanna, Aman and Ansh. Maheshwari family were already seated and AP Ragini were serving breakfast.

Sanskar: Martha is the breakfast ready.

Ragini: What!! sasu maa see this who is this martha and why is she cooking in our kitchen.

Martha, a white lady came out of the kitchen pushing a food serving cart.

AP: hey matarani what's going on here this white lady cooking in my kitchen... What do you guys think of your selves how can you let this lady cook here eewww what did she even make...

Ragini: Sasu maa check the food it must be chicken or beef

AP: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sanskar: uhhhh will you shut up you are so noisy. we cant even have peaceful breakfast here.

Ansh: Papa lets eat na i am so hungry i didn't even eat anything i want to see what martha aunty has cooked.

Martha smiled at him wrinkling her cheeks she carressed the sweet childs hair. She served him pancakes with honey and chocolate syrup with strawberry shake and tomato cheese sandwich. Ansh ate the food contentedly.

Sanskar kept on looking at his watch and phone simultaneously. Rihanna noticed this.

Rihanna: Sanskar are you going somewhere?

Sanskar sighed he didn't know how Rihanna will react.

Sanskar stood up after having his breakfast he cleared his throat and gained attention

Sanskar: We have to leave to the court.

He said indirectly talking to swara who came down looking exhausted. She looked like she didn't sleep the whole night.

Rihanna: court??? Sanskar what court??

Sanskar sighed and held Ansh's hand.

Sanskar: I have filed divorce case and we have to go there for our first hearing. Even ansh's custody case hearing will come soon as we get divorce.

Rihanna: Sanskar how can you do this, you agreed to give swara a chance. It has just been a day since we came.

Sanskar picked Ansh in his arms

Sanskar: See Rihanna there so much of negativity around us and my son I wanted to leave today but since you said for a week I thought to start the divorce process and Ansh's custody case today itself so it's will be done within a week and we can return to Canada. I have a concert in next 3 weeks in Jamaica.

Swara looked at him tears blurring her vision. He hated her just hated her.

She handed him the papers she signed. He looked at the signs.

Sanskar: I hope it's original or you will have worst consequences.

Swara just have him a weak smile and looked at Ansh who didn't understand what his parents were doing. She just sat on the floor lifelessly.

Swara(lifelessly): Can't you give me one more chance do you hate me that much

Sanskar have her a sarcastic smile.

Sanskar: not more than you did.

She looked at him. He came close to her. She looked at him lovingly as he slowly made her stand up.