Episode 20

Hey people I am back. I know all want to beat me up for such an act of not updating. I wasn't around for so many months because I seriously didn't feel like writing anymore I even wanted to communicate with you all but I thought one day I will get over with this feeling and update so here I am. Forgive this innocent child 😢😢

______________________

Ragini was roaming around her room angrily. She was very angry with Swara for bringing Sanutt back and most of all Sanskars attitude. Laksh came inside the room and slammed the door

Laksh: How dare that sanskar... How dare he behave like that with me... I shall show him who laksh Maheshwari is!

Ragini: Lakshji we must calm down first and chalk out a plan then we must carry it out carefully. Remember the papers we can't do everything in a hurry.

Laksh: Han ragini we have to wait but as soon as we get through it I will show him who I am.

Ragini smirked along with laksh.

Sanskar room

Swara: please let me enter I want to talk with Sanskar.

Marco (bodyguard): sorry Mam. Sir said no one to disturb him and Ansh sir.

Swara: but....

Before she could say anything Sanskar came out of the room.

Sanskar: Marco allow her to enter.

Marco nodded and swara went inside. She smiled seeing Ansh sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Sanskar: please have a seat Ms. Bose I have a lot to talk to you.

Swara felt bad when he addressed her as Ms. Bose but was determined to reconcile with him beginning a new journey.

Swara: Sanska...

Sanskar showed his palm.

Sanskar(sternly): First of all is MR. GAUTAM for you and second thing I called you here to discuss about our divorce and Ansh's custody.

This was like a bomb dropped on swara. She never expected him to talk about divorce. Let alone separating Ansh from her. Tears ran down her cheeks hearing him.

Swara(devastated): what are you saying Sanskar. I thought you said you are going to give me a chance if I do what you said and I agreed to literally be your mi...mistress

Sanskar: Listen Ms. Bose I never meant what I said I just wanted to see your reaction. I am not a kind of a person who plays with peoples feelings like you all did with me (with hatred)

Swara: I know Sanskar I committed a big sin but please Sanskar just one chance we shall reconcile. You can give me any punishment but please don't go away from me. I have found you after 3 years, I don't wanna lose you.

Sanskar: enough I don't need anything from you my lawyer will be here any time with the papers. Sign it and leave me and Ansh alone.

Swara: Ansh is also my son Sanskar! You can't separate us.

Sanskar: really?? Then what about all those years you kept my child separate from me. You didn't even tell him I am his dad. How many times I yearned for his love, you people were so heartless even tried to make him heartless, But all this wasnt Ansh's fault so I decided to accept him since he is my child and a pure soul just had his mind poisoned by some snakes. But you all don't deserve my forgiveness even let alone reconcile.

Before swara could reply there was a knock at the door and Mr Sharma the lawyer entered.

Sanskar: come in Mr Sharma I was waiting for you have you brought the papers?