episode 2

swara woke up from her bed and streched her hands lazily and slowly gazed around the room...

then she realise that she is married....

the word marriage seemed to ring in her ears again and again.....

last nights flashes came in her mind then only she recognised that sanskaar was nowhere to be seen....

unknowingly her heart started searvhing for him. she sttod up from bed and started moving a little while her leg touched something soft.....

it was sanskaar's leg....

he was lying on the floor with no blanket covering him. he was shivering due to the AC.he looked so vulnerable. with puffy eyes and red nose....

it seemed like he cried the whole night....

Somewhere deep in her heart she felt hurt seeing him like that but composed herself and soon turned angry.....

she remembered his betrayal (according to her)....

with a lot of rage she went inside the washroom and took a bucket of cold water....

she came out and poured the water on his face....

sanskaar woke up with a jerk. he was already shivering now his conditons worsened....

he was rubbing his body with his hands to give it warmth. his lips trembled in coldness...

swara looked at him with rage filled eyes...

she took her clothes from her luggage bag and went inside the washroom to freshen up and go down fast as it was her first day....

swara was also extremely angry on her in laws fr not telling her about sanskaars disablity but decided to keep quiet....

On the other hand.

sanskaar was sitting on the floor still....

tears trickled down his cheeks frm his hazel eyes but soon he stood up and went to the guest room to freshen up......

KITCHEN

swara was standing with sujata and anapoorna along with ragini who was luking at her continously jealous seeing her beauty with just light makeup and simple sari.....

swaras look

sujata: swara beti today its ur rasoi rasam so make something sweet okk..