8- A normal Day (Kinda)

3rd Person

Alatreon wakes up to Silvia hugging his snout in her sleep. Alatreon looks up to Brittney sleeping on one of his horns.

Alatreon slowly lifts his head looking for Jack. It takes a minute, but then he finds Jack sleeping on his tail.

He slowly stands up as Silvia is left laying on the ground. He picks her up with his mouth and starts walking through the woods.

He walks through the woods slowly, as to keep all three of them sleeping. He throws Silvia onto his back walking her up.

Silvia: H-huh?

She looks around to see she is on Alatreon's back.

She hears a yawn behind her, as the yawn came from Jack.

Jack: Why is the ground so spiky?

Only for him to notice he is on Alatreon's tail.

The last one to wake up was Brittney.

Some bushes started to move causing Alatreon to be on guard, only for him to be surprised to see the dragon he saved from that one slave owner that had Silvia.

Young Dragon: Y-your here?

Alatreon: Yes........I am........

The young dragon looks at the people on his back.

Young Dragon: You have humans with you?

Alatreon just nods.

Young Dragon: M-may I become with?

Alatreon blankly nods.

Young Dragon: Yay!

Silvia looks over his head.

Silvia: Who is that?

Young Dragon: I remember you, human girl.

Silvia: Is that you Spark?

Spark: Correct.....

Brittney: *Gasp* Another Dragon!? Finally!

Jack: Oh cool.....

After they got introductions out of the way, they kept walking through the woods.

Spark: Ummm......... Alatreon sir?

Alatreon: What?

Spark: Do you want to come to my tribe?

Alatreon: Tribe?

Spark: Correct.....

Alatreon looks at the humans on his back and shrugs.  

Alatreon: Sure, why not?

Spark leads them through the woods only for another dragon to appear before them.

???: Spark? Is that you?

Spark: Yes Zeno, it's me.

Zeno: Mother has missed you! Please follow me!

Only for the dragon to look in confusion.

Zeno: Why is there a dragon with humans on it's back behind you?

Spark: He was the one who saved me, he is also a dragon who uses multiple elements.

Zeno: Really!?

Zeno bows his head.

Zeno: Allow me to take you to my queen. She has been wanting to meet you for a while.

Alatreon: Ok?

They eventually arrive at a giant gate.

The guards at the gate allow them to pass.

Once they walk in, some dragons look at Alatreon in disgust due to him having humans on his back. But they don't dare attempt to attack him.

They eventually arrive at a giant gold building.

Alatreon: 'Reminds me of Kulve Taroth'

They walk into the building that shows so many dragons with gold scales.

They walk up a set of stairs as the humans look in wonder.

Silvia: Woah!
Brittney: So cool!
Jack; I'm scared and amazed at the same time!

They walk to completely gold doors that lead to the throne room. The door opens as Alatreon looks at a gold plated tail facing his way......

Alatreon's eyes widen in shock.

She turns around to see them.

Queen: Ah you brought them I suppose?

Zeno: Correct, my Queen.

The Queen looks at the newcomers. Her eyes widen when she looks at Alatreon.

Alatreon: You gotta be kidding me......

Queen: A-Alatreon!?

Alatreon: 'What have I done to deserve this?'

Kulve Taroth: I didn't know you would come to this world...

Alatreon: Well, I died and came here. The question here is how are you the Queen!? Of Dragons!?

Kulve: Well..........

Flashback

Kulve Taroth is melting gold on her skin only for hunters to show up.

Kulve: Stupid humans......

She slaps one of them away only for one of them to attach to her face and stabbing it. She struggles to try to get them off only for the hunters below to start hitting her coat.

Kulve grows tired and stops struggling. The hunter uses this opportunity to know her down with hell used hammer bash to the head.

She falls to the ground in pain as they all start hitting her face successfully cutting off her horns. She gets up and jumps back from the random part getting broken off. She roars in anger as her coat gets destroyed. She turns only for a bright light to cover her entire body.

The bright light disappears, only for her to see dragons bowing down towards her.

Dragons: Please be our Queen!!!

Kulve: Sure...... WAIT WHAT!?

Flashback

Kulve: So yeah, that is how it went.

Alatreon: That's cool I guess.

Kulve: Want me to show you around?

Alatreon: Ok?

She motions him to follow.

Alatreon: 'I bet Fatalis is laughing his butt off.'