2- Slaves?

I slowly open my eyes to see a green forest. This forest puts me at ease a little. The sun hitting my scales, the birds chirping, and the bugs crawling around on trees.

I start thinking about how I ended up here in the first place. Until I remembered the hunters that killed me. Or I think they killed me.

I got over it pretty quick cause I am still alive. There is no point in holding a grudge at all. I start hearing some footsteps. I hide into some trees so they won't see me. Well, I am between some trees. Not in trees.

The first thing that comes into view is human. They also seem to be holding a chain behind them. Which makes me think they have a feline with them. I did not expect them to have a chain around the neck of two things. A human and what looks to be a dragon. From what I saw.

This honestly makes me hate this race even more. I don't hate all humans. Some of them are pretty nice to their kind. Then we have the humans that kill or enslave other humans. It is really messed up. I can't believe they enslave animals too. My question is how did they enslave a dragon? Aren't they pretty aggressive? Nothing has tried to attack me so far. When I am usually in a forest, there would be something that would try to attack me. Size doesn't matter to them until I kill one of their allies. Then they are running away like a bunch of rabbits.

The human looks like loyalty. A gold crown, which I will definitely take, and a red and blue robe. He is carrying a wooden stick. You don't look that old honestly. Which means it could be used for the human and dragon. Cause they are slaves.

I take a sniff to smell any more humans around them. It seems they are in the trees. I wonder if they saw me. Anyways, I decide to takeout the humans in the trees.

I start to slowly move my body around the trees to get behind them for a surprise attack. Once I'm behind them I ready my lightning attack. I aim at them with my lightning. There seem to be about 12 humans in the trees looking for dangers. Once I align the strike I let it rip. (Like a Beyblade)

They all scream in pain as they get struck by lightning. I spam it 3 times turning them all into ashes. (If lighting can really do that)

The man is on guard. It seems he will use some magic. Now that I look at the slaves, they seem to young for this. One of them is a little girl and the other is a small dragon the size of a bull. Yea, not that big of a dragon.

The man looks at the dragon and says:
"Go check it out, you Slave!"

The dragon only nods as it comes towards me. I get ready for a big reveal. I am definitely gonna kill this human. Once the dragon gets close enough it stops. It scans the trees I am in between, let me tell these trees are covering me well. I could sleep here and not be spotted.

"Anything, Slave?"
The filthy human says while having a smirk.

The dragon seems to flinch when being called a slave. I'll fix that though.

I decide to reveal myself after a few seconds. The dragon turns their back. I take that chance to jump or fly over them. I land in between the dragon slave and the man with his human slave.

The slave owner seems to get scared, but when he looks a the dragon slave he smirks and says.

"Kill this stupid dragon slave!"
He yells.

I turn and look at the dragon. The dragon doesn't seem so scared. It seems like this has happened before.

The dragon roars and jumps towards me. I jump to the left as it slams into the tree. The man lets out a surprised gasp from that. The little girl seems to be scared to do anything honestly. The dragon is a bit dazed after slamming into a tree. I look at the man to see him extremely scared. Then he smirks once again.

What is up with him and his instant emotional change?

He holds up his staff as he starts chanting something. The girl widens her eyes in fear. I'm guessing this spell will do something bad, so I might as well stop him. I take a deep and shoot a stream of water towards him. He gets surprised as he flys through a couple of trees. I look down at his original spot, where I see his blood.

Slave Owner POV

"What was that!? I thought he only used lightning as an attack. This is no ordinary dragon."
I thought.

I couldn't even finish my explosion spell........... I get up feeling pain in my stomach. I think he cracked a rib or two. I can't fight him. He can eat the slaves for what I care. I must report this to the king.

Alatreon's POV

It seems he is going to run and report to his higher-ups. I won't allow that. I run towards him and release my icy breath, freezing his legs. He struggles and then charges a spell towards me.

"Fireball!!!"
He yells.

It hits me and causes an explosion. I barely flinch though. It seems he thinks he defeated me. The smoke clears as I look at him with an indifferent expression. I decide to hit him with what he hit me with. I shoot a fireball at him causing him to burn. He screams in pain as he struggles around. After a few seconds, he stops screaming and drops to the ground dead. Let me remind you, the fire melted the ice by the way. Just saying.

I look over at the slaves who look happy and horrified. I walk towards them. They both look in fear as they close their eyes waiting for death. I walk towards them and swing my claw........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........at their shackles, freeing them. They open their eyes surprised. I snort and look at them one last time, then I walk into the woods looking for food.