Harry looked at Y•N before looking back to Hermione. "Well you can tell Ronald-" Harry said but was cut of by Hermione.

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione screamed.

Harry got his bags before walking away. Y•N shrugged her shoulders before walking to The great hall.

---

"I hate Snapes essay." Daphne said as she pulled out a parchment. Y•N loved Daphne, but she missed Draco and all of her friends. She was scared of what Pansy can do to her and her parents, knowing she has a higher place then her in the Wizarding world. "Me too." Y•N replied. She saw Harry at the corner of her eye. "I'll see you in a bit." Y•N said before walking towards Harry.

"You alright?" Y•N asked. "Yeah, a little friend-less but at least I got you." Harry said and gave a smile.

Y•N gave a smile and turned to The front.

"Why so tense Potter?" She heard a voice, she immediately recognized it. She looked at Draco next to Pansy, Pansy was twirling her hair like always trying to make Y•N jealous.

"Ignore it." Y•N whispered and grabbed his hand. "My father and I have a bet you see,I don't think you'll have ten minutes in this tournament." Draco continued he got off the tree before walking forward.

"He disagrees, he thinks your gonna last five." Draco said before laughing. Y•N squeezed his hand harder before he pushed of.

"I don't give damn of what your father thinks Malfoy." Harry said before pushing Draco. "He's bile and cruel and your pathetic." Harry said before grabbing Y•N's hand.

"Pathetic-" Draco said before pulling out his wand.

Y•N heard a spell before a yellow spark came from a wand to Draco. Y•N and Harry turned to see Draco becoming a white ferret. Pansy screamed as she walked away. Y•N and Harry started to laugh before Professor Moody moved the ferret up and down with his wand.

"Professor Moody!" Professor McGonogall shouted. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Teaching." Professor Moody responded. "Is that a student!?" Professor McGonogall asked.

"Technically it's a ferret" Professor Moody shoved The ferret in Crabbes pants. Which caused everyone to laugh harder.

Professor Moody turned to Harry and winked. Professor McGonogall shot at spell which turned Draco back to normal.
"My father will hear about this!" Draco shouted before running off. "Is that a threat?" Professor moody ran after him. Y•N started laughing harder as she looked at everyone around.

Y•N watched as Professor McGonogall gave a weird lecture to Professor Moody. Pansy walked towards Y•N with a smile.

"Here we go again." Y•N said and looked at Harry.

"Y•N! How are you? Long time no see." Pansy said as she crossed her arms. "What do you want Parkinson." Y•N said and rolled her eyes. "Nothing, just wanted to tell you me and Draco are dating, I'm guessing you and Harry are together?" She asked and laughed. "No I don't need anyone." Y•N said and rolled her eyes once again.

"Imagine being single!" Pansy said then laughed. Y•N pulled out her wand and pointed it at Pansy's chin. "Hey Y•N, sorry to bother is it fine if we talk for a second?" She heard a voice.

She turned to see Cedric standing in the side of her. "Yes of course." Y•N said before putting down her wand. Pansy rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk near the lake?" Cedric asked. "Oh of course." Y•N responded and gave a smile.

"Great thank you! See you later!" He said and waved.

Y•N smiled and walked to her common room.

---
She put on her sweater and her pants. "It's nothing serious." Y•N responded to Hermione who was dying for details. "Please it's a date!" Hermione replied. "I doubt it." Y•N responded. "Well I'm done see you!" Y•N waved to Hermione before walking out.

She was able to sneak Hermione Into her common room, she was lucky Pansy didn't spot her or else she would've gotten detention.

"Hello Y•N." Cedric said and smiled.

"Hello Cedric!" Y•N said and smiled back.

They took a walk around the river, as he told Y•N his thoughts of the tournament.

"I hope you or Harry win, either way it's a win for Hogwarts." Y•N said and smiled. "Yeah me too, do you know if Harry did put his name into the goblet?" He asked. "No I don't I haven't asked." Y•N replied and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I think it's time we go, thank you for coming." Cedric said and gave a small laugh. "Of course." Y•N said and smiled.

"Can I walk you to your common room?" He asked. "Yes!" Y•N said and smiled once again.

Cedric made her happy, he told the best jokes and knew how to make her happy.

Y•N laughed as Cedric told her another joke, She spotted Draco in the corner of her eye talking with Goyle.

"Thank you Cedric I appreciate it." Y•N thanked him and smiled. "Of course."
Cedric said and hugged her. He waved bye as he walked away.

"What are you thinking Avaline!?" Draco asked. "Is there a problem Malfoy?" Y•N asked and crossed her arms. "He's a seventh year and your a fourth year, he's probably using you." He told her and raised his eyebrows.

"I can pick my friends Malfoy." Y•N said before having a smirk.

"What is going on here?" Pansy asked as she walked out of the common room.

"If it isn't the wicked witch of the west." Y•N said and rolled her eyes.

"Don't be mean to my girlfriend Avaline." Draco said before grabbing Pansy's hand. "I'm sorry she's soft." Y•N said and rolled her eyes once again.

"Ignore her Draco, she's just jealous." Pansy said before kissing Draco in front of her. "Jealous? That's funny." Y•N said and walked into the common room.

She hated Pansy as much as she could say, she's like that fly that can't go away.

••IM SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER WAS!••