Chapter 24

Yerin had a good time watching the drama filming. It was impressive to see Jeno go from hating Ara to acting like he was in love with her in mere seconds. That showed how serious he took his work.

"Ah, Jeno." Jaemin sighed as Jeno put his arm around Ara, pretending to be shy. "I hope he doesn't flirt with Eunmi like that."

"You know." Yerin said, turning to the boy sitting beside her. "You're kind of embarassing for a friend."

Jaemin chuckled at her comment before turning away from the scene to look at her. "What about as a boyfriend?"

Yerin gulp as she registered Jaemin's deep and husky voice, the boy's eyes glimmering as he realized the effect he had on her. Instead of responding, she gave the male a flick, Jaemin faking pain.

"I guess some things don't change." Jaemin said, but the grin on his face made it clear that he was joking.

"Yeah, you still have no filter, like before." Yerin replied, making them both giggle.

The two continued watching the filming and soon, it was over. Yerin followed Jaemin and the other workers as they applauded the actors for a job well done.

"Well, you know what time it is now." Jaemin said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What time is it?" Yerin asked, curious.

"Party time."

...

Yerin had to admit, she was impressed. The organizers had rented out a restaurant just for them, yet it was still full of people.

Yerin sat at a table with Jaemin, Jeno, Eunmi, Ara, and a few of the other cast members. Eunmi turned out to be their age as well, and as one of the youngest workers, she much preferred being with the actors than the older members.

"Do you drink?" Jaemin asked as he held the bottle of soju in his hands.

"Just a bit." Yerin said. Jaemin nodded, pouring a bit of alcohol in her cup before passing it to Jeno. "You're not drinking?"

Jaemin shook his head with a grin. "No, one of us has to drive and it certainly won't be Jeno."

Yerin chuckled at the comment as she watched many workers approach Jeno, and the male took shot after shot.

Yerin had a good time with Jaemin, the two being introduced to the different workers. She soon learned that Jaemin was known to each and every person they met, her boyfriend getting compliments from every direction.

Yerin found herself being a little overwhelmed by it all, so she broke away from Jaemin, deciding to chat with others herself. One of those people was Eunmi.

"How did you even end up with Jaemin?" Eunmi asked. "From what I've heard, he doesn't even talk to people."

"Oh." Yerin said with a chuckle. "He doesn't but for some reason we just clicked once we met."

"Must be nice." Eunmi said with a sigh. "I'm still waiting for my prince to come."

Yerin couldn't help but smile at the girl's words. "What about Jeno?"

Eunmi's eyes widened. "Oh, I don't know. I don't think he likes me in that way."

"But you like him, don't you?" Yerin asked, stirring the pot. Eunmi's silence and small smile was enough for her to get the answer she was looking for.

The two best friends soon joined them, Jaemin placing his arm around Yerin's waist. "I think we should probably head out, Haechan's been spamming our group chat nonstop, upset that we're going to miss movie night."