Chapter 18

Yerin was surprised to see Mark in their dance class that day, the male giving her a bright smile. Around him was a few other adults, none that Yerin could recognize.

"Alright class, today Mark is here with his tour managers to evaluate our dancers. It'll be just like a regular class, so just do your best even though it's an audition for his tour." Taeyong announced.

"I think I'm going to throw up." Jisung mumbled beside her. Yerin rolled her eyes.

"Stop being overdramatic and just warm up." Yerin told him as Taeyong began playing some music for them.

...

"Thank you so much for your hard work today, we'll be discussing and will getting back to you all as soon as possible." Mark announced.

Yerin followed the others to a bow before grabbing her bag.

"Oh my gosh, that was so bad, I'll never get chosen." Jisung said, rubbing his temples.

"You did-"

Yerin paused mid-sentence, eyeing the boy who was staring at her wide eyes.

"I did what, noona?" Jisung asked. Yerin shook her head.

"Stop fishing for compliments you goofball." Yerin said, giving the boy a light shove.

Jisung giggled as the two made their way to the exit but Yerin was stopped by someone calling her name. "Yerin!"

Yerin could tell that the other's were surprised by Mark, except for Mark himself who didn't seem to care. "Can we talk?"

"You go first, I'll meet you later." Yerin said to Jisung before making her way to where Mark was. "Yeah?"

"Did you get me that talk with Jaemin?" Mark asked her.

"Ish." Yerin replied. "I'm doing a photoshoot with him this weekend and he owes me something afterwards."

"And that will be our meeting?" Mark asked. Yerin nodded.

"Alright, sounds cool." Mark said to her. "See you later then."

Yerin nodded, walking away. Where are these brats?

Yerin was making her way to the cafeteria, passing by the acting class that must have just been dismissed as they were slowly filling the halls.

It just so happen that Yerin's least favourite girl was part of that class.

"Yah, you!" Ara yelled at her. "What's your deal with Jaemin?"

Yerin rolled her eyes. "What's your problem, I'm just doing a shoot with him."

"You are?"

Crap.

Yerin was not expecting Jeno to be there, and definitely not expecting him approach the two girls, standing by Ara's side.

"Yeah, tell her, Jeno. Tell her that Jaemin's mine!" Ara said, pulling on the male's arms.

Jeno didn't seem to register Ara's words, saying what was on his own mind instead. "You should stay away from him, like I told you to."

Yerin was getting sick of people telling her what to do. "Don't tell me what to do, Jeno."

Jeno shook his head. "You're just going to hurt him in the end and I don't-"

"Am I?" Yerin said, stepping closer to the two. "How do you know that?"

"Because I know Jaemin and I know-"

"I get that you know Jaemin." Yerin told him. "But you don't know me."