Amiyah sighed.

"Just be safe", Bianca said. "Whether something is wrong with him mentally and he needs help, he's still dangerous"

Amiyah nods. "....but I'm going home", she said. "I just came to check on you", Amiyah said.

"I'll be okay", Bianca said.

Amiyah got up and walked to Bianca and bend over to hug her. "Love you", Amiyah said.

"Love you too", Bianca said.

Amiyah pulled away and left.

Amiyah's main reason for staying with Lamar was so nobody would get hurt. She thought that maybe if he gets some help that maybe he would let her leave him without any consequences.

Bianca picked up her phone and suddenly, somebody called her. It was Dominic so she answered.

"I bet if I was Amiyah calling you, you would've answered on the first ring and not wait hours after I called you twice", Bianca said.

"I was busy", Dominic said. "And second, just stop alright. I was wondering what she was talking about yesterday and I see she getting that shit from you"

"She ain't get nothing from me. She can tell", Bianca said.

"What do you want?", Dominic asked.

Bianca sighed. "...I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anybody, including Amiyah and you have to promise not to do anything", Bianca said. "I'm just telling you think just incase something happens and you don't hear from us"

"What's going on?", Dominic asked as he got concerned.

Bianca begins telling him about Lamar.

———————————

(WITH AMIYAH)

Amiyah was at her house when Lamar decided to come over. She let him in and they stood in the living room for a moment.

"I just wanna say that I'm so sorry about what I did", Lamar said. "I didn't- I didn't mean to. I was just so scared that-"

"Shh", Amiyah said.

Lamar got quiet and looked at her.

"I don't wanna hear anything else", Amiyah said. "We are turning a new leaf"

Lamar looked down.

"But in order to do that, you need to listen to me", Amiyah said.

"Okay", Lamar said.

"I've been looking at some places, good places, where you can get therapy and I mean the best in the city", Amiyah said.

Lamar made a face. "No", Lamar said.

"Why not?", Amiyah asked.

"Just, no", Lamar said.

Amiyah got quiet as she looked down.

"It won't help", Lamar said. "All they do is prescribe you medicine...I don't like to take that medicine"

"Lamar, you need help", Amiyah said.

"Help? I don't need any help, Amiyah", Lamar said. "All I need is you. You complete me"

Lamar walked to Amiyah and touched her waist.

"You're all I ever wanted", Lamar said. "From your personality, your smile to your body"

Amiyah just looked at him. She didn't know what to say, she didn't even know how to feel. She just knew it was going to take some time to help him.

"I love you", Lamar said. "You don't have to say it back. I just want you to know that I love you and I'll do anything and everything for you"

Lamar began kissing her and Amiyah kissing back a little but it wasn't the same energy that he was giving. He then began kissing her neck and Amiyah began thinking about what she had gotten herself into, instead of paying attention to him her. It felt good though, it made her body warm up.

She did think that he was a good guy deep inside, but if he won't let her help him then she wasn't looking forward to the worst that could come. At this point, she just knew not to trigger his other side and everything would be okay. She still wanted to figure out a way for him to get help though.

TO BE CONTINUED...
💛DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE💛