...

Sunghoon's POV

" Is everyone ready?" I asked and the boys nod their heads in unison.

" Sunghoon? Are you sure you can do this? I mean. At least let me help." Y/N try to convince me again. She's been pleading me for me to tag her along in this mission.

" Y/N? I already told you. It's dangerous for you to be there. And I can't let them hurt you." I explained but she shook her head.

" Please? I can protect my self plus, It's my parents. It would be a shame if I just sit here while you guys fought for your lives for them."  She kept insisting but nah, I ain't letting her.

" No Y/N. Please listen to me okay? I don't want you to be there because Daejoon have an eye for you. This for your own, so please just understand hm?" She let out a heavy sigh before nodding her head, obediently.

Sunghoon can't help but to smile at her cuteness.  Now he felt no fear. He's fully charged by Y/N's charms

As much as I wanted to be with her more longer, I needed to end this tension between me and Daejoon in order for me, the boys, and my girl to be peaceful again.

" Wait for me, hmm?" I kissed her forehead and hug her so tight. After I pulled away, the guys went to het for a group hug.

" Be careful guys. I don't want to see even a single scratch on you or else I'll make y'all bath in a tub full of alcohols." He warned making me and the boys chuckle.

" Noona! That's too brutal you know." Ni-Ki complained making Jungwon, Sunoo, Daniel and Taki nod in agreement.

" Yah! I'm serious. Please don't get hurt." Her voice cracked a bit, and there I knew, she was about to cry, but still holding herself back.

" We will try Y/N as we don't want you to drown us on your alcohols" K hyung joked.

" Okay I think that's enough, We still have a lot to do." I called making them pull away from the hug.

Y/N walked us to the front door, not wanting us to go.

" Bye! Take care!" She yelled when me and the boys are about to get inside the car.

We waved our hands to her, and I finally hopped inside my car, immediately driving away, leading the boys.

...

Arriving at a silent and creepy abandoned building, I suddenly felt a bit nervous, tho a while ago I'm too confident and now all of a sudden I felt like something is wrong.