CHAPTER-11

Author pov

Everything went as usual today. Now Jackson was walking through the corridor to take his book since he forgot to take his from start.

When he opened his locker and an  paper fell down. Jackson frowned from the paper that fell from  his lock then pick it up.then he read the paper

After school Come to school xxxx. Don't tell anybody about it. Even your 'drear' friends also.

           By
You don't need to know

He was confused who would send this since after coming to this school he did not make any enemies in this school. So he decided to see  how dared to send this to him.

He might be seen as a soft guy but when come this types of things he is same as Y/n thats why Lisa always ships them since they both have same kind of character.

Then he went to his class. He saw Y/n was waiting for him and was searching for him like an lost puppy. He chuckled softly while shaking his head and went to his seat.

Then this whole day Jackson was thinking of every possible students in this school. He did not tell about this to Y/n since he did not want to worry her or Lisa.

Finally the day came to an end. Jackson told to Lisa and Y/n that he have some work that teacher told him to do. So they don't have to wait for him.

He went to the place that was told. When he went there he saw an unexpected person or more like an people and that people was BTS

He raised his eyebrows in suprise and chuckled. Then he went to them and cleared his throat since their back was face him.

When they turned to him. They started to glare at him. But that did not affect Jackson because he hate them for treating Y/n like that. So he also glare back at them.

Then Jin came forward and spoke

Jin:I think we don't need to introduce ourselves since I guess you know us. And same with us. We know you. So let's go straight to the point.

Jackson and chuckled arrogantly and looked at Jin. And crossed his arms to his chest. And waited for Jin to speak

Jin who saw his arrogant manner. He got so angry but still managed to keep that with him. Then looked back at his brothers they nodded their head telling him to continue. Jin sighed and started speaking

Jin: we want you to stay away from Y/n from now on.

Jackson who heard this laughed and look at Jin and told

Jackson:no. Who are you to say this.

At this jin and others all came to Stand beside Jin and they smirked at Jackson and answered him

Suga:we are her brothers.

When suga told this they expected Jackson to get scared and apologize to them. But to their suprise Jackson just look at them and laughed then he also went to them a little closer and told.

Jackson:what make you guys think you are her brothers. If you guys are her  brothers then answer my questions. Did you guys  protected her from everything or did you guys took care of her. Or did you guys even treated her like  a sister. If you guys did any of this you can call yourself you guys her brothers. But you guys did even bother to even look at her when she was asking for help. A brother will not do that. You guys should not yourself her brothers. So you don't have any rights to order around calling yourself her brothers when you guys did even look at her.

When Jackson finished his words. BTS did not dared to speak because all he said was true. They really did not have any right to order around you.

Jackson just chuckled looking at them and spoke.

Jackson:you guys have the super good sister. But you did not treated her well.i must tell you if I was in your guy's place I might have cherished her like an flower. But you guys did not. So first treat her like an sister then you guys can call your self an brothers.

Jackson said and truned around and started to walk.  when he came a little far he turned around and called BTS.

Jackson: apologize to her before it's too late. And we won't know what will happen the next. Ohh and I  will not stay away from her. Because I am not an idiot that will treat his flower like an trash. So bye. Hope to see you guys in the future.

With that Jackson left. The boys were still standing and was looking at the direction were Jackson went. They all had one emotion now on their body and that emotion was guilty.

The members were standing when suga sighed which caught the other members attention.

Taehyung:I think what he told was correct. First we should correct our mistake the we should done this. We should have apologized to her.

Then Jin said something that made the boys so shock.

Jin: I think he is perfect for out Y/n.

This made the boys shock since he was one who mostly hated him.but now when he said this. The boys Wonder why.

Suga: in this I am with Jin hyung.

Jhope:me too

Rm:me too

This made the maknae line even more shock. That the hyung line is now supporting him.

Vminkook:but why hyung

Jin:you see he was their for our sister when we were not there. He know about how we treated her. But still he was with her. This itself  shows how much loyal he is. And how he defense her. We can see how much he loves her. So if in the future they started to date. I will support them. But I will not allow physical contact.

Suga:*chuckles* then whats the point of dating.

Jin ignored suga.

Rm& j-hope:we agree with Jin hyung

Vminkook:we agree with Jin hyung

Jungkook:okay now let's go home. I am hungry. *he whined*

Jin:aish you and your food love.

Jungkook:says the one who himself call a pig.

Jin:you——

Suga: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!!LET JUST GO HOME. DUMBASS

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sry for the small chapter 😅😅

Like
Comment