Deep Questions

1- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?Umm

Umm... I'd try to fly off a cliff or breathe underwater or spew fire from my hands or raise the dead or transform into animals or force people to do what I want them to do or control metals or share my bravery or ... Oh wait, I'm already smart, nevermind...
And yes, this was purely coincidental not a purposeful reference XD
2- Who thinks you're beautiful when you wake up in the morning?
Not even myself XD
3- How are you, really?
I'm... Okay. Yesterday I nearly had a mental breakdown in class bc I felt so out of place... I felt like my chest strain and my heart stop like I literally felt like I was going to cry... I mean I didn't but it made me feel that way...
But I'm okay.
Periodt.
4- How would you behave if you were the best in the world at what you do?
I'd write like hell came after my dead soul... So I'd be like the best writer in the world XD
5- Are you finding your dream job or are you creating it?
Umm... I'm gonna be a writer, so I dunno what u mean by that XD But I guess I'm creating it coz I'm creating my stories (ʘᴗʘ✿)
6- If there was a solution to your anxiety what would it look like?
I'm not very anxious, honestly. But I guess it would look like a whole library of books that I will absolutely love (the whole building tho)
7- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
I... Umm... No idea XP
8- What would Beyonce do?
Wat........?????
9- What if there was a ____ that could ____?
A portal that could bring me to all the imaginary worlds from books!
10- Why are you worth knowing?
Once I get more accustomed to you, I get more comfortable around you and you'll find that I'm actually a good person. I'm a bit of a nerd, but that is usually why people need me XD (homework), I'm fun and sarcastic, I am a black sheep so I am the most different that different can be from everyone else, but people liked me bc of that, and when you are a lone wolf, you either fly or die, people can love u or hate u bc of how you are.
So really, if u want to hate me, I couldn't care less, bc my heart and brain are of steel and no one can say anything that can hurt me enough.
If you wanna love me, you will be rewarded with an immense gift: true friendship!
11- What or who lights you up?
My sister is the most adorable creature in the world...
I've imagined her death a thousand times and couldn't even get to the part where I screamed to the sky and asked to be buried with her.
Sorry, too gruesome, but when you are like me, thoughts about your loved ones dying are pretty common- too common.
But Angels exist only bc she exist (✯ᴗ✯)
12- How do you treat people who can do nothing for you?
I guiltily might become a bit too snarky with them, and then put them in the "Useless pieces of schist" catalog, but only if u mean the idiots that hate me (see n. 10)

This was a very deep tag, so Luci I guess I won't have to kill you this time (。•̀ᴗ-)✧