I MADE MY OWN TAG POST AND IMMA ANSWER NOW

1- How much do you lie, why and to who?Ok, I lie a bit

Ok, I lie a bit. But I honestly hate it, it makes me feel bad even like when I tell me mom I've swept the floor after lunch but I haven't. Then of course I do lie sometimes with my friends bc they ask me for food and me be like "yh right lol".
2- Do you think you fit your zodiac's desc?
I mean, Scorpio is some kind of mysterious, emo person, who is super secretive but determined and intuitive, right? Am I like that... Yes... Ig I am.
3- What is your spirit animal and how do you relate to it?
The dragonfly! I think I chose it bc it's kinda a symbol of freedom and controversy, something that is super rare yet beautiful and I loved that 😊.
4- How often do you get scared, like actual fright, and why?
Hmm... Ok like in the middle of the night I start thinking about losing who I love and I kinda just get super freaked out at myself for thinking about it, and just curse myself out bc it's super heartbreaking even to imagine them dying. So that's super scary. But I don't get scared at horror movies or smh, they just gross me out 😄.
5- If you could have two powers, what would they be and why?
Mind reading, for sure. That's so fricken cool I think. And then I would have a hard time choosing between traveling to fictional worlds, or teleporting.
6- What is the darkest thing you ever thought about?
See number 4
7- What was your happiest moment?
Family gatherings are super nice, and even with family friends. They're the sort of moments that make you feel infinite.
8- What quote from any book, show or even the newspaper most defines you and why?
Hmm... A lot of philosophical stuff like "When we die, we aren't falling asleep, we're waking up from the dream of life" are rly good (btw I made that one 😄).
9- If you could create a portal to a fictional world, which would you pick and why?
Either the Riordanverse (aw come on don't tell me you wouldn't) or the Wizardworld. But now that I think about it Middlearth is cool too.
10- Do you believe in:
.Life after death
Imma christian so yep 😉
.Spirits/Ghosts
Not really, but it's funny to play around with people who do 😄
. Zodiacs
Nah, but they're fun
.Love
Yes what am I?
.Santa Claus
Not anymore (I SPENT EVERY CHRISTMAS FILMING THE FIREPLACE FOR NO REASON) But now I pretend that I do bc it makes Xmas more magical
.Other dimensions
Yes. But bc I'm a fangirl these dimensions are a bit different than what you're thinking 😉😂
.Magic
Ahhhhhhhh
.Yourself
I believe in myself! I love myself! Myself is amazhang 😉😄

Ok... Let's see...
JustHisGhostQueen
_ocean_breeze
RangeRally
sashblob07
diamond_spark4
XxLucidreamsxX
hydra963
-yerp-merp-

Have fun!

Tag BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara