Chapter 34

The entire class was bieng rude to you and you were even being bullied. But when the teachers asked you about it you said it was nothing because you didn't want to jepordize their future. Bakugou was the only one who believed that you weren't a villain. Even Deku was being cold to you.

You were still kind to everyone and made them breakfast every morning.

 After a few weeks of Deku being rude to you you realized that you loved him in a romantic way. You planned on telling him on the rooftop after school. So you slipped him a note that said to meet you at the rooftop.

When he finally came his eyes held a look of regret and slight hatred. You were surprised when you saw this but decided to tell him your feelings anyways.

"deku you have been ignoring me for the past few weeks and it made me realize even more how much you matter in my life. When we were younger we said we would have each others backs forever. I want you to know that I am seriously lost without you. And I love you, like I'm I love with you" You looked up with hopeful eyes only to see ones that held hate

"You should have thought of that before you joined the league" Deku spat before pushing the gift you had for him out of your hands. 

You really thought you might have a little bit of support fro him but you are wrong. You tried to warn him that Uraraka was a villain but he just ignored you thinking he was jealous.

You decided that you would leave UA but not before yelling to the whole class "I promise you Uraraka is a villain" of course no one believed you (Bakugou wasn't listening) so you just ran out fo your class room and called your parents to tell them you were leaving UA and wanted to go to a different school. When they questioned why you ignored their questions. So your parents jus tun enrolled you from UA and pulled some strings to get your provisional license made into a professional hero license. 

Later that night your mom heard you crying in your room and when she walked in and hugged you you broke down and told her everything that happened. (except you told her that you knew Uraraka was a villain but not that you read her mind). After falling asleep your mom talked to your father rand planned on dropping into UA the next day.

The students of 1A were ecstatic to see the number 1 and 2 American hero's standing in their classroom. You father asked in a demanding voice "why Y/N came home crying last night"

huh's and murmers were heard across the classroom because your parents never reveled they had a daughter. Everyone stayed silent and tried to act as innocent as possible. 

"What you guys did is unacceptable" After saying that eri followed the familiar voices into the classroom of 1A. 

She whispered something to your parents and they left. Once the class thought they were out of earshot the whole class ran to give eri a hug, which she swiftly dodged using one of the moves you taught her. 

"You guys were mean to my sister. I don't like you" was all she said before leaving the classroom. 

Later that day there were multiple nomu attacks and you went out in her "protector" costume working extremely hard saving practically every one and killing all the Nomu's before more pro heros arrived at the scene. 

When you finished saving everyone you decided it was time to make your debut.

You took off your headgear and let your hair fall out. reports swarmed you and asked who you were. you replied by saying "I am the new hero Supergirl formerly known as the vigilante "protecter".