Chapter 7

You walked beside Deku on the way to his house. You had such a pep in your step you're speed walking and he was having a hard time catching up. You were just so exciting to be seeing Izuku's mom again. you began picturing her in your head, maybe she got bigger or smaller taller or maybe she even has a boyfriend/ girlfriend/ partner/ whatever terms you want. 

The look in your eyes did not get past Izuku and he loved just watching you smile and skip down the road giddy and he would shoot the meanest look he could muster at any guys staring at your breasts. (the look was pretty scary)

There you stood, in front of the building you grew to love so much. Of course it looked like all the others on the block with the exception of a clothing hangers but you still loved the place and almost went deep into nostalgia before you were snapped out o fit by Izuku opening the door. The lobby was just as you remembered except the man there was older but he still managed to remember you. 

"EHH COCOA??!?!" he exclaimed all the stiffness in his bones washed away the moment he saw you. He had missed you since the day you left because you always managed to brighten up his day. 

"Mr. knob!!" You yelled pulling him into a bone crushing hug, if he hadn't had been on such a high he probably would've died from the sheer amount of pressure you put on him. 

After your exchange and some very quick catching up you stepped onto the elevator. You couldn't contain your excitement, you definitely would have been jumping around if you weren't scared of the elevator crashing. You stepped on onto his floor taking in all the similar yet different doors that were so familiar to you. 

You ran up to the one you remembered being Izuku's using your key (that you got when you where 8 because you practically lived there) to bust In and yell "Mom I'm home"

A/N I accidentally published this before it was ready give me a little bit of time to edit this so it is actually presentable and long enough. I really had to force myself to write this I'm losing motivation cause midterms are coming top and I'm getting really serious about school, I'm sorry I didn't update last night I'll try to write another chapter. Sorry this is short. Don't worry I'm still going to be updating regularly just not everynight.