Preliminaries Begin

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners, franchises and artists. This chapter is gonna be more laid back, but dramatic at a certain point, I'll leave y'all to find out.

Uchiha Residence: Next Morning

Mikoto is the first to awaken in the morning, a smile covers her face as she gently runs her hand along the chest of the man she loves, looking up she sees that Raijin is still very much asleep and can't help but admire how handsome he is. A tingle between her legs truly wakes her up, as she remembered they went at it until the early morning hours, neither of them falling asleep until two in the morning. Gently kissing Raijin's chest, she slides from under the covers and has to stop herself from falling to her knees because of how wobbly her legs are. Not bothering to grab a gown, she slowly walks to the bathroom so she can get a shower. Unknown to her, Raijin had woken up and watched as she went into the bathroom. A small smile covers his face, slowly getting up he walks to the bathroom door and listens for the shower. Moments pass before the shower turns on and Raijin sneaks silently into the bathroom, he can tell Mikoto isn't paying attention as he is able to get into the shower behind her. She almost jumps when she feels his arms wrap around her, but relaxed against him with a happy sigh.
"Good morning, Mikoto." A smile covers her face as she leans her head back against his chest, letting the warm water wash over them both.
"Morning my love, sleep well?" Mikoto asks with a small giggle, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms.
"That I did, helps when a goddess like you is in my arms." Mikoto stares up at him and grins, reaching her hand back she grasps him, making him groan.
"This is gonna be a long morning." The older woman grins at him in a seductive way.
"That's what I want." Raijin smirks at her, leaning he kisses her passionately and places his hands on her hips, knowing that he won't be leaving this apartment for another hour.

Inuzuka Compound: 1 Hour Later

   Arriving at the Inuzuka compound, Raijin already knows he will be in a bit of trouble with Tsume, considering that the Hokage has more than likely already told her about his incident with Orochimaru. Not only that, but it is highly likely that she will be able to smell Mikoto on him. He knows the two clan matriachs became close friends after what happened to the Uchiha clan, but he doubts that Tsume will be happy with the fact that he slept with said Uchiha matriarch.
   "So, that's where you were." The voice of Tsume comes from his left and sees that she is leaning against the wall, staring at him with an unreadable gaze.
  "Tsume, I know you are ups-" He isn't able to finish his statement when she lunges across the small space and smacks him across the face, leaving scratch marks across his cheek. Tsume stares at him with rage, anger and despite everything, love, in her eyes. Looking at her after the smack, he nods his head in understanding of her anger. Tsume goes to smack him again, but he stops her hand when it's only a few inches from his face. The older woman growls loudly and tries to smack him with her other hand, which he stops just as quickly as the first hand. She struggles against his grip when he pushes her hands away, grabbing her by the waist he pulls her close to him and kisses her fully. Tsume's eyes widen, she claws at his arm to let her go but then wraps both her arms over his shoulders and deepens the kiss between the both of them. Leaning back from the kiss, Tsume is dazed as if her dream finally came true but her eyes widen even more as Raijin lunges down and bites onto her shoulder which is exposed because of the shirt she is wearing. Instead of a shout of pain, a small cry of pleasure escapes the older woman as she wraps her arms around Raijin even tighter, 'He marked me, he just marked me', Tsume thinks to herself. Leaning back from her shoulder, Raijin stares into her eyes, she shivers at the predatory gleam that she sees in his eyes.
   "I believe you're not that angry anymore." He grins at her, which makes her blush and smack him playfully on the arm.
   "You really are a hound." Raijin fully laughs at her statement, not arguing with her as it seems he has captured the feelings of three women within the village, Tsume, Mikoto and Anko. Out of the three, it was surprisingly the Uchiha who captured him first, just thinking about all three of them brought a rare smile to his face.
   "A hound that has captured a feral goddess such as you, I take that as a compliment." A deep blush settles on Tsume's face at his words as she smiles shyly at him.
    "You're just saying that to get out of trouble, Mikoto took your first time from me. I plan on having my time, and don't think sleeping with me will be easy because I will challenge you for who is dominant in this relationship." Immediately after saying those last words, a feral grin spreads across Raijin's face accompanied by a predatory glint in his eyes, 'probably shouldn't of said that last part', Tsume thinks to herself as a shiver runs down her spine.
  "I look forward to it, kleine Dame." A sigh of repressed pleasure escapes her lips at hearing him speak with such power in his voice, Raijin leans close to her and kisses her again before leaning back.
   "I must go, the preliminaries will be starting, seeing as how the genin have completed their task in the Forest of Death... I'll be back to settle our little 'challenge', at a later time." A gasp of pleasure escapes Tsume when she feels him squeeze her ass before turning and leaving through the front door. Her eyes following him the entire time, she doesn't see Kuromaru walk into the room and look at her.
  "So, when is the wedding?" Outside of the house, the resounding crash of pans being thrown and shouts of indignation can be heard by anyone passing by.

Preliminary Arena

   Raijin sighs to himself as he arrives at the arena, knowing that he is likely late but hopefully is in time to see beginning matches. Walking through the different hallways he finds himself at the cat-walk over looking the main area where the fighting is held. He arrived just in time to see what could only be described as the charred body of Yoroi Akadō being carried out of the arena in a stretcher, whether the man was alive or not made no difference to him. A chuckle escaped Raijin when he saw that Sasuke was his opponent and had used one of the techniques he showed him, more than likely his Siege Line technique if the smoking line in the arena ground was anything to go by. Sasuke looked up to the crowd and saw Raijin standing there, a small smile graced the usually brooding teens face at seeing his sensei and friend arrived for the match. The match having been called, Sasuke leaves the arena floor through one of the entrances and makes his way up to the cat-walk.
   "Very well done, my young student." Raijin says to Sasuke as he comes to stand beside Raijin and the rest of his team. Kakashi himself even smirks at the fact that Raijin seems to have taken well to being a sensei to Sasuke, and from what he's heard he's also trained both Naruto and has given Sakura tips on how to strengthen herself, 'He is being more a teacher than I am, maybe he'd like to switch places', the lazy thought comes to Kakashi but he quickly thinks better of it.
  "Thank you sensei, I thought he had me beat but I remembered the techniques you showed me." Raijin nods to Sasuke before placing a hand in his shoulder and gestures to the arena.
  "Now, what I want you to do is survey these next few matches, and tell me what could've been done better or was not used at the right time. You two as well, I want you doing the same thing until your matches are called." He says to Naruto and Sakura who have been listening intently.
   "Got it, big bro." A chuckle comes from Raijin at the grin and thumbs up from the blonde, Sakura gives him a determined nod before looking back to the arena. The next match to be called was Shino Aburame vs Zaku Abumi, Raijin saw the sound headband and already knew what as at play, but he said nothing as it would make everything even more obvious. Staying silent he watched the match, taking note of every mistake and every action, the detonation which caused one of Zaku's arms to be completely severed ended the match quickly as the explosion and shock caused the sound genin to pass out.
   "He was cocky, he didn't pay attention to anything that Shino did or was aware of the bugs he uses." Raijin nods his head in agreeing with what Sakura said, as he was allowing for each one of them to make their own observations as a way of learning and taking note of what future opponents may do or how they act. The next match seemed to fly by, and then the board read, Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka, the blonde shouted at Sakura who didn't respond which surprised the blond who has been her rival forever. Raijin looks at Sakura and nods to her, she nods back and knows what she needs to do. A smile comes to Raijin's face as he watches her square off against the loud mouth Yamanaka, who has begun to annoy him more and more with her prattle. When the fight begins, Raijin's smile turns into a smirk, seeing that with his training advice and regiment, Sakura has fully fallen into her own class of strength and skill, proving that she is nowhere near being the weak-link of Team 7 as many others thought she was.
   "Finish it!!" Raijin yells out, seeing that Sakura halfway through the fight stopped and hesitated on giving the finishing blow. His words snap her back to reality as the pinkette delivers a kick to the side of Ino's head, sending the blonde sprawling across the floor, Sakura has her own cuts and bruises but not nearly as bad as Ino. The kick was the ending hit of the match, as it completely knocked Ino unconscious and the medical team was immediately sent out into the arena. Raijin looked to his left and saw Asuma standing there with the rest of his team, Asuma gave him a nod but a frown was settled on his face. His friend was not happy with the results, Raijin knew that, but that's the way things were. After the pinkette returned to the cat-walk, having not suffered major injuries. The next few matches went off without any major fuss, however, when Raijin saw the names of the next two contestants he sighed to himself when he saw 'Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka'. Looking between the two contestants he sighs even louder when they started smack talking each other, 'this is gonna be an interesting fight', Raijin thinks to himself and pulls a cigarette from his pack as he knows he's gonna need it.