Feral Blossom

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners and franchises.

Konohagakure Hospital

    Raijin truly did not know what to do in this situation he finds himself in. Standing in the shower with a nude Tsume holding onto him was not something he had planned for, he looks over his shoulder at her and clears his throat to gain her attention.
"Tsume... I honestly don't know what to do." A puzzled look comes to her face before realization sets in, ''he's never been with a woman before', at first she is shocked but then a bright smile comes across her, 'he is a virgin'. However, before she can attempt to move anything further along an all too familiar voice sounds from the main room.
"Hey mom, you in here?" She sighs deeply to herself, she leans up and gives Raijin a teasing bite to his ear before backing up and getting out of the shower, leaving him to his own thoughts. Raijin's eyes follow her as she gets dressed and leaves the bathroom, 'what was the point of that', is the thought comes to him. Turning the shower off he steps out and quickly dries himself off, walking to the door he is about to exit when the door opens slightly and Tsume hands him a fresh change of clothes.
"Thank you, Tsume." He says, a small smirk on his lips as he sets the clothes aside and starts getting dressed. The last article to clothing he puts on is his great coat, but it was modified in a way that the collar of the coat had a fur exterior and the Inuzuka clan symbol was embroidered on the left side of the chest. A small smile comes to his face as he puts the coat on and leaves it unbuttoned, finally dressed he steps out of the bathroom where a smiling Tsume and a cherry faced blushing Hana await him.
"You didn't have to wait for me." Raijin chuckles lightly, a bark beside him makes him look and smile slightly at seeing Jurten.
"Good to see you little one." Jurten wags his tail furiously as he moves and sits beside Raijin. Looking back to Tsume and Hana, he smiles slightly while stretching himself a little bit to help with the soreness from his wounds.
    "I'll tell the nurse that you are up and about, hopefully they'll let you come home and not have to fill out a bunch of papers." Raijin gives a nod to Hana who turns and leaves the room, Tsume and Raijin are alone once more, aside from Kuromaru and Jurten.
   "I am glad you have made a full recovery my friend." Kuromaru speaks up from his spot beside Tsume, when Raijin was first brought back from the Hiddrn Mist he was still in bad condition, even though the Hidden Mist medical nin did all they could for him at their own facility.
"Thank you, Kuromaru. I honestly didn't know if I would live or die, despite my blood loss here I now stand." Kuromaru nods his head to Raijin while Tsume sighs softly, thinking of how to explain to Raijin that he doesn't need to do such things. However, she feels that an argument would devolve into a fight, but she needed to make it clear.
"Raijin, you need to stop doing things that will get you killed. Missions and battles are not all that matter in life, you're not in your world anymore." Absolute silence came over the room, Raijin's eyes snapped to her at her words and it was obvious that he did not take kindly to what she said. Tsume was not going to back down, Raijin needed to learn to change in her mind as she has read the reports and knew that changing him would be difficult.
"All I have in my life is my drive to appease the Emperor, and die in his service." Tsume seems to snarl at his words, which catches his attention immediately.
   "You actually have a clan, a family now, you don't need to do that anymore. I will not have you throwing your life away." Raijin stares at her, his green eyes almost making her shiver because of the intensity.
  "I think it's best we don't argue this topic. How I conduct myself on the field of battle, is of no concern to anyone." While he spoke, he walked closer to Tsume to where he was only a few inches away from her, looking down at her and staring into her eyes. She knew that he was challenging her and wasn't about to back down from the challenge, both of them stared into each other's eyes and the tension in the room was palpable.
  "I think it's best that both of you go your separate ways, for right now." Both of them look at Kuromaru who sat there, like an old sage giving philosophical advice. Snapping their eyes back to each other, Raijin gives her a simple nod as he turns and walks towards the open window, not giving her a moment to speak as he leaps through the open window followed by Jurten.
  "Why did you interrupt us?" Tsume asks her companion with a small growl.
  "Because I know how that argument would've ended, and my body is still recovering from the last two times we fought him. The difference being he's only gotten stronger, and you know it." A small smirk comes to the matriarchs face, she knew that Raijin was much stronger than she was, but the argument itself would've been more about how she doesn't want to lose him.
  "You think the Hokage will make him a proctor during the exams? Seeing as how they are only a couple weeks away." Tsume asks her partner, even though she knows the answer it doesn't hurt to hear a second opinion.
  "Most definitely, he's one of the strongest Jōnin the village currently has. Not only that, but there are others from his world amongst us now, Macharius has already been making a name for himself amongst the other shinobi. The other two however, they are something else entirely." A shiver of fear runs down Tsume's back when she remembers one of the two that Kuromaru speaks of, the one known as Konrad Curze, who truly seemed like an absolute monster in comparison to his 'brother'. Apparently the village has been blessed by Kami, gaining such fighters into their ranks, but she can only imagine the level of devastation that can be unleashed by them.