House of Hide/House of Traitors

Fabian was dreaming.

Hide it.

He ran through the woods as a person in the black cloak appeared in front of him again.

Hide it where nobody can find it.

He stood in one place and a room dropped on him.

Protect her.

He wakes up sweating and gasping for air.

Fabian woke Eddie up.  "Dude, seriously?" Eddie asked in a groggy voice. "It's 2:00 in the morning."

"I'm going to go wake up Alfie and Jerome. We're going to hide this dagger."

~~~~~

Nina was in the back of the hotel. "Come on out, you bastard. I know you're here."

Chris shimmered in. He chuckled, and walked towards her. "I knew you missed me."

"What don't you understand, Chris? I love Fabian. I could never love you."

"But you did. Before you knew who I really was, you did."

"Yeah. Before. Now, I know you're this crazed demonic hitman that rose from the dead." Nina turned away from him. "How'd you do it?"

"Oh-ho-ho, I'm not giving that up. Let's just say we have a mutual friend."

"The people who are friends with me are not friends with you."

"You haven't met this friend yet." Chris crossed his arms. "What do you want, Nina?"

Nina turned to face him again. "What I've always wanted, Chris. I want you gone. Fabian is the person I'm meant to be with."

"You still choose him. Even after everything you and I went through to be together."

"You don't know what he and I have been through! And you don't know anything about me. You just know through the books."

Nina stressfully ran her hands through her hair. "Alright, Chris. I'm going to give you three days to get out of my life by yourself. Or I'm going to kill you. Again."

Chris shimmered behind her. He held her waist. "I'll never give up on us." Chris whispered in her ear. He shimmered out again.

Nina went back to her room.

~~~~~

"So Fabian, where do you suppose we hide the dagger?" Alfie wondered. "I don't know." Fabian responded.

"Maybe that's because all there is for miles and miles and miles in Egypt is sand, museums, and stupid pyramids!" Jerome screamed.

"Dude, give him a break. He's helping protect the love of his life. What if this were Amber? Or Joy? I know if this was Patricia, I would've done everything in my power to save her. So let him save Nina."

"Alright, Rutter.

He sees a pyramid. "There."

"You wanna hide Nina's dagger in there?" Jerome said.

"Yes."

They walk over there, and the door just opens automatically. 

"Woah..." Alfie was stunned by what was inside the pyramid. "So worth getting up for." Jerome added.

Alfie screamed. "Alfie!" Fabian shouted, as he turned around in shock. "Hello, boy." Rufus chokeholds Alfie and holds something in his fist while Alfie struggles to get out of his hold.

"How did you know we were even in Egypt?" Fabian asked. "Let's just say...there's a traitor in your midst." Rufus explained.

"Let him go, Rufus!" Jerome screamed.

"Fabian, help." Alfie pleads. "Give me the dagger, or I'll put something murderous in the clown's mouth."

"Clown? I prefer comedian."

"You think I care for what you prefer?" Rufus almost shoves the pill into Alfie's mouth, when Fabian yelled, "Stop!"

He tossed him the dagger, and he releases Alfie.

Rufus disappears in a cloud of smoke smirking.

"I'm sorry, Nina."

•••••

Sibuna.