House of Doom

They all went to the store to pick out a mask and an outfit.

Then, the group had all walked to the field where Sibuna and Black Trench Coat made their army. Nina's phone beeps. "Step right in. You're right on time. Black Trench Coat." She read.

"Step? Step where? Is this a trap?" Alfie frantically started stomping the ground. He stomped on a hidden plate, and revealed a stairwell lead down underground. Before they walked in, a small piece of paper hit Nina's head.

It was a riddle.

Danger, danger, it's about to arrive,
Three challenges, you'll have to strive.
I'll be happy that you've made your decision,
But Kek will kill the Chosen One for putting him in his prison.

Nina dropped the paper and left it there, and followed the rest down the steps. The old Sibuna is already in front of the group, so Nina slipped in the back. "Where have you been?" Fabian wondered. "Um, I was getting kind of nervous." Nina lied.

Fabian raised his eyebrows. "You? Nervous? Nina Martin?"

"Yes, even the Chosen One gets nervous." Fabian chuckled, and interlocked their hands. "Hey! There's no laughing!" Courtney yelled at Nina and Fabian. Then, when no one was looking at her, she winked at them.

Eddie smiled. Nina glanced at the end of the room, and stepped forward. She looked more closer, and saw a round engraving on the wall. Nina poked Fabian. "That's where the Disk is supposed to go!" Nina whispered.

"We need to get the Disk of Kek back."

"Clear out!" Victor ordered their army. After the army cleared out, Nina noticed a woman in black hiding in the shadows. Could it be...?

She looked back at Nina, and blowed her a kiss. Nina gasped.

"Not so fast!" The woman yelled. She stepped out of the hole, and into the light. All of them gasped.

"You're back!" Reggie cheered. Nina widened her eyes.

"You're not supposed to be here." Nina's voiced began breaking.

"I love you Nina. I'm sorry."

****

Like that cliffhanger? Didn't even tell you who she was! But you probably know.

Who is the woman?

Sibuna.