House of Proposals

Two days after the whole Chris thing happened, Eddie and Fabian were walking from the cafe towards their room. "I just, can't believe that Chris is still in love with Nina. Can you believe that? I can't. I seriously can't." Fabian was venting to Eddie in the hallway they had found out that Chris is invincible.

"I can." Eddie responded. Fabian glared at him. "It's just that...with Chris around, I don't think you'll ever be able to propose to Nina."

"Eddie! How can you say that!" Amber appeared in front of them and butted in.

"Where did you come from? And do you know?" Eddie whispered. "I came from the bathroom. Plus, you were talking about how Fabian was gonna propose. Of course I know. I bet even Nina knows."

"Fabian wants it to be a surprise. And Amber's right. Everyone knows. Half of the hotel knows!" Eddie exclaimed. "What? How?" Fabian looked surprised.

"Well, for one, the box is sticking out of your back pocket all the time." Eddie pointed out.

They walked all the way to Fabian, mine, and Mick's room. Fabian hangs his head. "Ugh, I don't think I'll ever be able to propose to Nina."

When they opened the door, they saw candles everywhere, and Nina standing in the middle of the room. She walked towards him and held his hand. "I, um, I didn't want to wait anymore. After what Chris did to you..." Nina softly touched his neck, where Chris left bruises after he almost choked him to death. "I realized there's no way I could ever go one more day without you in my life."

Eddie and Amber looked at each other and left the room. "Fabian, when I came back and I saw you..." Nina chuckled. "I don't know how I felt." Nina thought about it for a while. "Do you know how on a roller coaster...how the ride speeds up the hill and your heart is jumping out of your chest and you can't breathe...but when you reach the end, it stops. Because it's where you want to be. That's what I felt when I saw you. Fabian, I love you. I love you more and more with every breath I take, every day that passes, and every move I make. And I used to think that it was impossible to love someone that much."

"It's not." Fabian finally said something. He held her face in his hands. "Because I love you more than that."

Nina smiled. "God, I love you." Fabian smiled. "I'm gonna do this." Nina wiped her tears and smiled.

Fabian got on his knees. "Nina, ever since we found out you were the Chosen One four years ago, my life has never been this much-"

"Insane?"

"Better."

Flashback:

Fabian walked in the foyer with some water, hoping that Nina was okay after Patricia had dumped water on her. "Hey," Fabian gave her a sympathetic smile as she looked up. "you okay?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." He noticed that she was crying. "Are you crying?"

"No, it's just, um, allergies. You guys have cats right?" "No." Fabian awkwardly responded.

"Well, then it...must be this...sweater. I have to go."  She excuses herself, and leaves.

Flashback:

Fabian caught up with Nina. "Hey, Nina. Fancy if I walk with you?" "Sure, I'd 'fancy' that." Fabian chuckled. Then, he dove in the bush Patricia said she tossed the key at. "This is weird, even for England. What are you doing?"

"No, just, hang on."

"I'm hangin."

Flashback:

"So tell me what happened in the cellar." Fabian asked Nina as they dance on the stage as homecoming king and queen.

"That can wait. This can't." Nina smiles at Fabian as she leans in to kiss him and he kisses back.

"I've told you this once before, that I never want to lose you. Then I did, then I got you back but we weren't together together. Then, we did get back together, now here we are!" Fabian starts crying a little too. She softly laughs. Nina got on her knees with him. "You are the most selfless, sweetest, purest, gorgeous girl I've ever loved in my entire life. So I just wanted to ask you," Fabian opened the box, "will you marry me?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

Nina laughed and nodded. "Yes."

"Yes!" He put the ring on her finger and kissed her. "Can we come in now?!" Amber asked.

"Yes, yes!"

Eddie, Amber, Joy, Jerome, Patricia, and Alfie came in and congratulated them.

••••••

Did you like that? I liked that. I know I liked that. Yaaaaay! Question-

Since Peddie's wedding was sorta ruined by magic and Nina, what do you think will happen at Fabina's? First it was the Isis and the Osirian, what about the Chosen One and a human? Who will ruin this wedding? Chris?

Sibuna.