House of Parents/House of Reunion

Eddie, Patricia, Amber, and Alfie came back. "We got the handle!" Eddie announced.

"We found out Sihafa's intentions." Fabian added.

Then, Chris appeared with Nina. Nina let go of his hands.

Everyone stood up. "What are you doing with her?" Fabian demanded to know. "Oh, I don't know--saving her life!"

"Thank you, Chris. But you should go." Nina told him. "You never have to thank me, Nina. I'd do anything for you." Chris glared at Fabian. "So would I." Fabian glared back.

Chris disappeared.

Nina breathed. "I'm so happy to see you guys again. We can't let Rufus get his hands on this again." Nina put the dagger in her underwear drawer.

Fabian kissed Nina. He hugged her. "I never want to lose you again."

"Me either."

"Okay, lovers. It's nice that you two have been reunited and such, but we have a time-traveling ghost to deal with."

Nina frowned. "Time travel? What are you talking about?"

"The mirror grants ghosts their bodies back. Not only that, but it lets you travel back in time and come back--once. But only with the right intentions."

"That's why he wants it." Nina whispered to herself. "Why who wants it, Nina?" Fabian asked.

"Rufus. He wants the Mirror." Nina told them. "What? For what?" Patricia asked.

"Who knows." Nina shrugged. "He's not a ghost, so he must need to go back in time."

Fabian stood up. "If that really is what he plans to do, we could all be in serious trouble."

"Why, what could he do?" Amber wondered.

"He could warn his past self of the Mask or that I switched out the Elixir. Who knows which time period he could go to."

"Wait a minute--I thought that with the whole time-travel situation, you couldn't interact with your past self without doing something to the time continuum or something like that." Nina wondered.

"We all know that Rufus doesn't care about rules." Jerome chimed in.

"Alright. Stop Sihafa. Stop Rufus. Sibuna?"

"Sibuna."

All of Sibuna went their separate ways, but Patricia caught up with Eddie.

"Eddie?"

Eddie turned around. "Hey."

"So, how are we--" Patricia tried to start a conversation, but Eddie stopped her.

"Get to your point, Yacker."

Patricia sighed. "Fine, Weasel. I just feel like we've finally gotten to a place where we can be friends again, and I don't want to jeopardize that. So, if you think that I've been falling back in love with you..."

"Geez. Harsh." Eddie told her.

"I'm sorry if you--"

Eddie huffed. "You know, I actually thought we had gotten to a place where we can actually act like we're a married couple. But you want to be childish and hold this grudge! I've apologized over and over again for what I did. Sure, I deserved your coldness for a while, but you need to get over it."

"Childish? You left me. For months! No texts. No calls. No nothing."

"I needed to find my parents!"