House of Plans/House of 100th

Chris walked into Anubis House, where there's a demon guard guarding the door. He bowed at Chris. Chris walked in, and the house is completely empty.

He looked inside the living room, and the old tiny TV was replaced with a flat screen. The old dusty furniture is replaced with a glass table, the room is painted black, and the couch was replaced with a foosball table.

"Awesome."

Chris turned around and to see alot of demons in the improved kitchen. "Surprise!" They screamed. Chris was speechless. He didn't know what was going on. They stood aside, letting the caterer come in. It was a red velvet cake with black and red icing, and the number '100th' is placed on the top of the cake. "Happy birthday!"

Chris walked towards the cake and said, "Thank you. Really, thank you."

"I appreciate the thank you, but I actually thought you were 103!" The caterer began laughing, but suddenly he got set on fire. Chris turned around, and saw demons stepping aside for someone to step in. It was Eddie. He looked different. Meaner. More evil.

"Your welcome, dude. I know your sensitive about your age." Eddie chuckled. Chris was confused. "Well come here man! Happy birthday!"

They hugged.

~~~~~

''So, Nina, what's the plan for defeating Chris? And, bonus, find our way home?'' Jerome asked her.

''Easy. Call for Eddie." Nina said simply. ''But Eddie's right there.'' Joy pointed out. ''Not that Eddie. Alternate Eddie."

"What do you mean call for him?"

"Look--if this really is a different reality that Chris has taken us to, than the alternate Nina and Eddie's powers must be more developed than ours. Right now, I'm testing something. Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!"

Sibuna saw white smoke. The smoke formed a human and alternate Eddie had appeared. Eddie frowned at them. "Nina, I thought you were at home." Eddie saw the rest of them. "No, no. This is impossible. H-he killed all of you."

"We're dead?" Alfie asked. Eddie touched Fabian's shoulder. "You're real." Eddie smiled and hugged him.

"Hate to cut this reunion short, but we need your help, Eddie." Patricia told him.

"Patricia? What are you doing here?" Eddie asked. "I'm not the Patricia you know." Patricia responded.

"I don't know if I can help you, Patricia. I'm in service to Chris."

"Why?" Nina asked.

"To save her." Eddie pointed at Patricia. "When Chris attacked, Nina, Patricia, and I were the only ones left standing. He took Nina and Patricia. He told me that he would spare Patricia if I became his servant. I accepted his deal, and I am now not only his servant, but his best friend."

"When Chris attacked? What happened here? Why does Egypt look like this?" Jerome wondered.

"I-I can't answer that. The memories are too painful. You're going to have to get your answers from someone else. My Patricia. Let's go."

They all went outside, and after a few minutes of walking, Eddie pointed Patricia out in a ditch confronting one of Chris's friends.

"How do I get inside Anubis!?" Patricia screamed. "I will protect my lord until my last breath, Isis."

"Then your last breath it shall be." Patricia got out her dagger, but alternate Eddie spoke up. "Patricia, no!"

Patricia looked up at him. "Eddie?" The servant disappeared. "God, you let him get away!" Patricia screamed. She put her dagger in her boot.

"Were you about to kill him?" Alternate Eddie asked. "Well, it wouldn't have been the first time..." Patricia saw the rest.

"Oh, my god."
~~~~~~~
I got a new computer! The suckish part of this is that it can't auto correct. Grrrrrrrr...

Will alternate Eddie and Patricia help Sibuna?

Why was Fabian, Amber, Mara, Jerome, Joy, and Alfie dead? Why weren't Eddie or Patricia?

Sibuna.