House of Kek, Pt. 3/House of Escapes

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're-"

"Shut it, Alfie!" Amber screamed. Alfie sat down in a puddle. "Of all the ways I thought I was going to die...never thought drowning would be it."

Ignoring Alfie, Mara asked, "How are we supposed to get out of here?" She looked at the old Sibuna and looked like they were coming up with a plan.

The water has reached our ankles, and Nina was beginning to freak out. She looked around, and there was a small hole in the doorway. Nina looked at Set's staff, then at the hole. Nina tried to put the staff inside the hole, but it was too small. Maybe I have to bust out, Nina thought.

She hit the wall with staff, opening it up a little. "What are you doing, Nina?" Amber wondered. Fabian realized what she was doing. "She's busting out!"

Fabian held on to the staff with Nina, and began to help her hit the wall. With their combined strengths, they made a bigger whole. Soon, all of Sibuna was joining in.

Then, when the water was up to their waists, Sibuna had finally made a big enough hole that they could crawl through.

But at that moment, Eddie's phone rang. He answered. "Hello?" Eddie widens his eyes. "She is?" He paused. "We'll be quick but," he paused again. "okay, Yacker. Love you."

"Seriously?" Nina frowned at him. "I didn't want to answer, but that was Jerome. Patricia's gone into labor."

Amber gasped. "What is she gonna name the baby?!"

"Come on, people! The water is getting higher!"

Sibuna began to crawl through the hole.

When everyone is out, they see Kek's sarcophagus. Then, they heard a crash and boom.

"I am the God Geb, God of Earth.
I have known Kek since birth.
Releasing Kek comes with a price,
your enemies were just the right sacrifice."

*****
Okay, next is Pt. 4, then its Fabina's marriage/what Patricia's gonna name her baby, then it's the epilouge, then it's when I release Season 6! I have a question-

Why don't you like answering my questions?

And I prove my point if you don't answer that question.

Sibuna.