Chapter 35

I run out the door with the toothpaste tight in my hand. I see Lisa over by Scott, obviously flirting.

Lisa's POV
The minute (y/n) went inside I walked over to her- good looking - friend.
"Hey!" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me uncomfortably.
"Uh.." He looks at the house then back at me, "Hi.."
"Who are you." I ask sliding my hand down his arm. He grabs my hand and takes it off his arm.
"Scott McCall." He says. I knew who he was already, that's why I suggested moving to a beacon hills school. When her mom mentioned transferring schools I immediately brought it up.
"What's so special about you?" I ask but I already knew.
"Um.." He stutters, "I don't know? Nothing really." He coughs, "nothing."
He lied.
"Hmm.. Scott McCall." I walk my fingers across his shoulder as I walk to the other side of him and stop when I read his neck.
"Lies." I whisper in his ear.
"What?" He seems worried.
"Lies are like chocolate covered strawberries. The strawberry is the truth. The chocolate is the lie. Some are covered with more chocolate than others but yours is soaked in fake chocolate." I say.
"What do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean." I say, then (y/n) comes through the door and I smile at him, hen leave.