Act Four - The Deathly Hallows

Act four of this story will follow Elizabeth Black now Elizabeth Weasley in her fight to win the war. She hasn't spoken much of her time with her mother, but by the hellish nightmares she seems to endure back with her loved ones, it is positive to say there is more to the story than foretold. We will also learn of the possible and dangerous future of her daughter Flora as she see's a vision of her life in one of her many dreams. One could say this story could end bad, but think of possibilities, think of the sacrifices.. Think of what life has to offer. 

Elizabeth has made it her duty to protect the people she loves, not just the beautiful baby girls she has given birth to, but her family. The one's that were there for her when no one else was. Will she find a way to save them all, or will she die trying. One could argue she is destined for death because of the curse bestowed upon her. But that curse could be the very salvation of her life. Death is handsome, death understands her willingness to fight for those she believes in. 

Now is the only question, How is she going to do it? With Harry, Hermione and Ron on the run destroying Horcruxes, she faces the other side of the fight. Order missions, raising twins and dividing a plan on how to undermine he who must not be named. She had never told George who was meant to die, not even really anybody else. But she knew she had to save them, if not for herself but for everyone else. Just imagine how the future could be different. There was a possibility she could change the future and she would not exist, but she had also devised a plan for that.. a spell like her curse, one which would maintain the timeline. She wasn't one for charms or transfigurations but she loved making spells, a hobby she had picked up before this started. Now is the time to pursue what she loves and change everything for the better.