Chapter Twenty Seven

In honour of Christmas coming up I'm so excited for the month ahead. 

Elizabeth's POV

I cant believe what's happened the last couple of days, not only did i give myself to George, go to the Yule ball but I'm also having my first proper Christmas. I laid snuggled up abasing George as the sun rose through the windows of our dorm and i smiled looking out at the sunrise. It made me feel warm inside that for once I was actually happy and with people who care about me. George started to toss and turn so i snuck out from his grip and decided to get an early shower, as i slipped out of his hands something caught on the bottom of George's shirt I was wearing and i looked back down to see a half asleep Weasley to be attached. I turned back and sat down combing the hair out of his face.

"Ohh George" to be honest the boy looked like an absolute cutie pie with his bed hair and sleepy look.

"Don't go" i shook my head and giggled at him. I pulled away but George had a tight bear grip on my arm and pulled me back into the bed, I giggled even more as he hands trailed down my body. 

"Stop George th..thats ticklish" both hissing and groaning can be heard from the other corners of the room and both George and I froze in place.

"Jesus you two shut your traps were trying to sleep"  Lee Jordan barked as the both of us stared widely at each other. 

"But it's i..it's Christmas" as soon as those words left my mouth not only did Fred jump out bed but so did Jordan.

"Merlin's beard i nearly forgot" i looked over as Lee Jordan spoke but as he did with a wide smile he grabbed he head in pain.

"It looks like you and Fred got heavy into the Fire whiskey" i snickered as i sat up still in the grip of George's hands. He also sat up grinning at the two squinting boys. "Ohh George what are we going to do with them" George laughed pulling me closer to his body.

"I don't know maybe lock them in a closest"

"What do you mean do with us it's you two which we should do something about... might i remind you i walked in on the both of you doing the dirty" Lee Jordan clasped his mouth as those words left his mouth and I shook my head at the blabbering foul.

"You two did what" I glanced over at Fred as his eyes looked wide at the both of us.

"oh shut it and open your presents Fred" Fred got up and came closer to the both of us.

"Ohh i'm so gonna tell mum she should be hearing wedding bells soon" i brought my hand up against my face and shook my head in embarrassment. 

"Oh shove it Fred" I felt George throw something and i looked up to see dear old Freddie hiding behind his bed. 

"ohh nice one George" i lifted my hand and George high fives me back.

"my pleasure gotta keep my women entertained somehow.

"Ewww get a room" this time i turned around and took the other pillow that was on George's bed and threw it square straight at his face whacking him down. 

"Yes" i lift my arms in the air with satisfaction and looked around at George with a wide smile.

"That's my girl" I giggled getting up from the bed and running over to the pile of gifts left for both George and I.

"ohh presents" i waved for George to come done and he rushed over and sat comfortably beside me as i looked at the gifts with wide eyes. 

"you look utterly excited poo bear" i lifted an eyebrow looking back at him.

"What's with the sudden nicknames" he shrugged picking up a present and passing it to me.

"For me..." i ripped it open with excitement and looked down to see my very own oversized Weasley sweater with an E on it. "Oh my god i love it" i squealed pulling the maroon and yellow jumper over my head. "Next time i see your mother remind me to thank her so much" i cuddle myself with joy and looked over at George with a giddy smile.

"The small things sure do get you excited don't they" i nodded furiously picking up a present with his name on it, which i knew exactly what it was as i had picked it up on my trip down at Hogsmeade.

"Ohh for me" i laughed as he repeated it exactly how i had said it moments ago. I nodded pushing it into his chest. He ripped it open and inside was a brand new pair of quidditch gloves and of course a couple of stink bombs but i thought he'd enjoy something like that, god knows it's two of his favourite things. 

"you didn't" George tossed the dung bombs down and stuck on the gloves giving them a good look inspecting them with joy. "Oh Elizabeth i love them" George pulled them off pulling me information a sudden hug i returned it gratefully smiling widely at George. 

"I'm glad you love it" we pulled away and George reached over and pulled another gift to laid in-between us.

"I know it's not much but i hope you like it" I look down at the cute little package and undid the string which kept it together. it took my a minute but i broke down with a tear running down my face, it was a simple heart necklace and  the pendant was made out of wood with the engravings G & E. 

"George..." I looked up at him with teary eyes and pulled it up to my heart.

"I love it...could you put it on me" George nodded taking the necklace from my hands, I lifted my hair and turned around so he could reach and with a click the necklace was around my neck. I looked down at the one thing i had received in such a long time from someone special and it brought me to both sadness and happiness.