seventeen

"You are the cutest cheerleader, I've ever seen" Junior compliments Sky, who was standing in the mirror staring at herself in her Clovers cheer costume. It was the day before Halloween, and Junior and Sky were in Sky's bedroom.

"You don't have to lie to me. I look like a cow. When I bought the costume, I hadn't exploded yet" Sky said, staring at her very obvious baby bump in the mirror

"This is the best costume option because you don't want to go with a cliché pregnant girl costume, which is usually a pumpkin or a cow. But a pregnant cheerleader? Comedic gold" Junior compliments, Sky smiled at Junior through the mirror.

"It doesn't matter how ridiculous you think you look, it's Halloween. That's what it all about, the more ridiculous the better" Junior commented

"Your ability to turn things into a positive is your superpower" Sky stated looking at Junior through the mirror. Junior stands up from her bed and walked up behind her, places his hands on her waist.

"It's a gift" Junior boasted, Sky rolled her eyes. "One of my many talents," Junior says then proceeds to plant kisses on Sky's neck. Sky melted as soon as Junior's hot lips hit her neck. For the past week, Sky and Junior had been with each other. They were hanging out like they hadn't seen each other in years. Although, they haven't hung out like this since Sky got out of the hospital.

"Junior, I thought you said we were going to take it slow, especially with our sexual history. It not like I can do what I really want to do with you" Sky said referring to her complication that doesn't allow her to have sex. Junior and Sky both decided to take things slow, and not rush things between them. Sky agreed because she rushed things with Rodney. She accepted to be his girlfriend, and he turned out to be insane.

"I know, but I couldn't resist" Junior smirked

"Well, resist. Because if my hormonal ass can resist, so can you" Sky said, and Junior backed away from her and plopped back down on her bed.

"I think it's time we got out on our first date," Junior said, Sky turned around and smiled at Junior.

"I completely agree, when are we going?" Sky asked eagerly.

"That information is on a need to know basis" Junior smiled as Sky frowned, and turned back around to the mirror.

"Is this how you ask a girl out on a date? Lying down on a bed, and then casually throwing out the fact that we need to go out on a date?" Sky scoffed

Junior sits up from the bed. "What was I thinking?" Junior starts, then he gets up and gets down on one knee. "Skylar Forster, I would like to take you out on a date" Junior continued jokingly

"You think you're funny" Sky rolled her eyes, as Junior stood up and laughed

"I'm joking, I promise our date, will make up for the crappy way I just asked you," Junior said to make up for his sarcasm. Junior stood up, then kissed Sky on the cheek

"It better" Sky side-eyed Junior.

Then Junior gets a text, taking his attention from Sky to his phone, and his smile fades. "What's wrong?" Sky asked as she noticed the change in Junior's demeanor

"They fired Cameron," Junior replied. Sky felt for Cameron. "They found out about his criminal record"

"I think it's stupid of them to fire Cameron now," Sky said. "If they had done a background check, they could've avoided having to fire a great employee. They should've just taken the L, and let Cameron keep his job" Sky said honestly.

"Facts" Junior sighed upset about the news.

"Did you invite Cameron to the Halloween party?" Sky asked and Junior nodded yes. "Good, because he could use a fun party," Sky said, adjusting her cheer uniform, and Junior nodded.