"He's crazy", Bianca said.

"Bianca, I think he just needs help", Amiyah said. "Therapy or something"

"Therapy? More like a prison", Bianca said. "And I'm not eating any of his food"

Amiyah looked at Bianca. "You need to eat something, or you're going to die of starvation", Amiyah said.

Bianca sighed.

"And I think that he has some unlying issues that prison isn't going to help him with", Amiyah said.

"He killed his ex girlfriend, he kidnapped me, and look at where we're at Amiyah", Bianca said.

"And we still don't even know if he killed her", Amiyah said.

"He did, okay?", Bianca said. "Do you have to be next to see that?"

"...you know me... I don't believe anything without evidence", Amiyah said.

"He said it to me basically", Bianca said. "He did it"

Amiyah sighed.

"I've tired everything to get out here. He's smart", Bianca said. "Technology is like his expertise"

Amiyah looked around then sat next to Bianca. "He can hear us", Amiyah whispered. "That's how he knew I was down here. Cameras and mics"

Amiyah and Bianca begin whispering to each other.

Bianca looked around.

"Listen Bianca...just please. When he comes back down here just go with the flow okay. This is the only way to get you out of here and you can't tell anybody", Amiyah said.

"What?", Bianca asked. "I'm going straight to the police"

"You don't think he has a way to cover up his tracks? He works for them. He sees how crimes fuck up on a daily and how the ones they can't catch operate", Amiyah said. "I'm sure he's learned a thing or two"

"So what do you plan on doing?", Bianca asked.

"Giving him. What he wants", Amiyah said.

"No. Amiyah you can not stay with him", Bianca said.

"...I have to... that's the only way you can survive and be free to live your life. And the only way I feel like he'll get help", Amiyah said.

"This will not end good", Bianca said.

"And I'm willing to make that sacrifice, rather than to watch you suffer because of me", Amiyah said. "Just promise me, you will not tell the police anything"

"No", Bianca said.

"Please", Amiyah replied. "Look, you don't know him like I know him. You haven't talked to him in high school or for this past month or two. He really is a nice and sweet guy"

"Amiyah you heard him. He knows everything about you. He's been watching you. Meaning this is a act for you to like him", Bianca said.

"Bianca, please", Amiyah said. "I think I can help him"

"I get you wanna make the world a better place but not everybody is going to become a better person", Bianca said.

Suddenly, Lamar came back into the basement. He heated up a TV dinner in the microwave.

Lamar unlocked the door to the cell and walked in. He grabbed Amiyah's hand as he walked to Bianca so Amiyah wouldn't escape. But he realized that she wasn't. He gave Bianca the food then grabbed Amiyah's other hand and looked at her.

"I'm so sorry", Lamar said. "I never wanted this to happen"

"It's okay", Amiyah said. "It's okay"

Lamar looked down.

"I want to stay with you but you have to let Bianca go", Amiyah said. "It's hurting me to see her hear"

Lamar looked at Bianca then back at Amiyah. It looked like he wanted to supply her with her wish but he couldn't. "I can't", he said.

"She won't tell anybody okay?", Amiyah said.

Lamar shook his head.

"When have I ever steered you wrong?", Amiyah asked.

Lamar looked at Bianca for a moment again.

Bianca was looking down. "I won't say anything", she said.

Lamar looked at Amiyah. "I have to think about it", Lamar said.

Amiyah nods.

Lamar caressed Amiyah's cheek as he admired her beauty.

Amiyah looked down and closed her eyes.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Nothing. It's just upsetting, seeing my friend like this", she said as she looked back at him. She was telling the truth. But she also did that because she was scared. She didn't know what he was capable of.

"I'll let you know by the morning", Lamar said.

Amiyah nods.

"I'll be back so we can go to bed", Lamar said.

"Um... I wanted to say here with Bianca", Amiyah said. "She's been alone enough"

Lamar was quiet.

Amiyah began walking to Bianca.

"...okay. I'll get something comfortable for you to sleep on", Lamar said before walking out of the cell and locking it. Then upstairs and out of the basement.

"And whatever you do, don't tell Dominic", Amiyah whispered. "I don't need him to bring his Compton side out"

"If only would've just manned up. None of this would have happened", Bianca said.

"Maybe it could.. or worst", Amiyah said.

"True", Bianca said.

Amiyah sat next to Bianca. "You going to eat?", she asked.

"So he can poison my food?", Bianca asked before putting her head on Amiyah's shoulder. "No"

Amiyah hugged Bianca. "I'm sorry", she said.

"It's not your fault", Bianca said.

Amiyah sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED...