It's my life

Addisons POV

Dixie and I stand frozen in place as my mom stares us down angrily. Ive never seen her so mad in my life. "why the fuck is she here" my mom yells causing me to flinch. I look to dixie not knowing what to say.

I see Mary quickly walk in looking panicked "miss. Rae whats going on" Mary asked. "Mary I need you to take the twins outside while I discuss somethings with my mom and dixie" I try to say as calmly as I could. 

"mommy whats happening, I'm scared" I hear Lilly ask and I look to her. I could see how confused and scared she was. "baby everything is fine, you and your brother are gonna go out back with Mary and dixie and I will join in a little bit" I tell her and look to Mary. I motion for her to leave and she does as she drags the twins with her.

"how did you even find out?" I ask once I know the twins are outside. "well when I was bringing the twins back here I so happen to hear Henry say 'I hope dixie is still there, she's fun and it was comfy being able to sleep next to her and mommy last night'. at first I thought I was hearing things but then I remember when I walked in during your so called 'meeting', I thought I recognised her. so tell me right now what the hell is she doing here" my mom said sassily and very very annoyed.

"it's none of your business mom" I roll my eyes. I see her get mad and she storms over to us but I quickly walk to her so that she can't get near dixie. "it is my business Addison, I don't need my kids near someone like her" she yells in my face now.

"FIRST OFF, their my kids, second off, I can make my own decisions and third off, what the hell do you mean 'someone like her'" I say now extremely pissed off, who does she think she is acting like this to me and in my own house. "she's gay Addison, that so wrong. I don't need her manipulating you again causing you to think you're gay and then she'll manipulate the twins as well" my mom says and glares behind me to dixie.

"you've gotta be kidding me" I mattered out more to myself then to them. "do you even hear yourself? mom no one can be manipulated into being gay. what you think, just because dixie and I broke up that I somehow realised I'm not gay or something? MOM I"M FUCKING GAY" I laughed at the last part because of how stupid this whole situation is.

by the look on my moms face you could tell that she actually believed that since I wasn't with dixie that meant I was straight. "you know what Addison? I'm taking the twins and leaving. they shouldn't be around someone like you, they deserve better!" she yells and starts walking to the backyard.

"touch my kids and I'll call the cops!" I yell as I watch her walk down the hallway. I didn't even move from where I was because I know she knows I'm not joking around. once she did hear me she quickly stopped and stormed past me to my front door and turns around.

"don't dare to contact anyone in the family, you are no longer my daughter Addison. I hope you realise how you're going to ruin the twins lives and how you'll never be happy with a women" she says as she opens the door about to leave but I quickly stop her.

"you know what mom or what ever you are now, you say that yet dixie hasn't been back in my life for even three weeks yet, yet she's already made the happiest I've been in 5 years. it wasn't dixie that made me unhappy, it was you, you were the reason for all the pain I've gone through the past 5 years. literally the only good thing to come out of it was my kids but other then them my life has been living hell. It's my life so if you don't mind, get the fuck out of my house" I yell at her and with that she quickly walks out and slams the door shut.

I let out a deep sigh and comb my hand through my hair. a lot just happened and now I just feel very overwhelmed. I turn around and look at dixie. when I meet her eyes I could already tell somethings wrong. she looked at me with sad eyes and it looked like she was about to say something. I have no idea if it's just about what just happened or something else. whatever it is it's scaring me.