need

Hell time buddies!!

Addison's POV

our lips collied and our hands roam the others body roughly. she moves her one hand to my lower back and pulls my lower half firmly against hers as she starts backing us up. we go into my room and she closes the door with her foot. not even a second later my back was slammed against the door as her lips never left mine.

"I see you still like slamming me to the door" I say smirking after I broke the kiss. she bit her lower lip and looked me in the eyes "I remember what you like" she smirked and went straight to my sweet spot on my neck. I let out soft moans as she sucked at the skin and her hands roam my back and stomach.

she moved to another spot on my neck as she started to grind on me. she remembers my spots and how to make my knees weak. her remembering those things made me want her so bad. she made my whole body tingle just by her soft and sometimes harsh touch. I've missed her body against mine so much.

"dix, I can't hold myself up" I breath out as she's now started going up under my shirt with her one hand. she took it out and stopped her assault on my neck "jump" she whispers in my ear. I jump on command wrapping my legs around her torso and her hands went to the back of my thighs.

she walked us over to the edge of my bed and sat down. I was sitting on her lap with my legs still wrapped around her waits as we just looked into each others eyes. "you're so beautiful" she told me and I could tell she truly meant it. "so are you" I smile and kiss her sweetly. 

not even a second later the kiss started to get heated again. the kiss was rough and full of need. I started to grind on her causing both of us to release soft moans into the kiss. she licked my lip asking for access and I obeyed and let her in. our tongues collided and we both moan at the feeling. I started to grind harder and faster as we fought for dominance. she brought her hands to my hips and held onto them firmly as she pushed them down harder against her.

I couldn't take it anymore and let her win. once she knew she won she disconnected our lips and was about to go to my neck but I stop her. she looked at me concerned as to why I stoped her. "dixie please just touch me where I need you most, it's been so long since someone touched me" I whine and she smirks at me "and where is that?" she teased.

I shove her down so she's laying down. I lay on her and go to her ear "I need you to finger the shit out of my pussy and thrust your tongue into me and lick all around my walls" I whisper in her ear. I move my head back up and look at her. her eyes were darker and she bit onto her lower lip seductively.

she quickly sits up holding me against her. she moved her right hand to my back and unclasp the  bra I was wearing. it hung loosely, she slowly slid it down and threw it, licking her lips in the process. her main focus was now on my bare chest and I was getting impatient. I take the hem of my shirt that she was wearing and I pull it up over her head and toss it to the side.

she wasn't wearing a bra under it so my eyes quickly darted to her exposed boobs. she quickly stands up all of a sudden as she carries me. our chest were pressed together and my legs tightly wrap around her from the sudden movement. she turns us around and places me softly on the bed. I quickly scoot up more, her following as she crawled to me.

"you're so hot" I smirk at her as she got closer. she smirks back and connects our lips passionately. she started kissing down my jaw then down to my collar bone and kept going down my chest leaving soft kissed. she played with my one boob as she trailed her kisses down to my lower abdomen and sucked harshly at one spot. my hips bucked up from the new form of pleaser she was giving me. my hands went to her hair as she sucked and lastly bit onto my skin.