Drunk

Dixie's POV

We both quickly rush into the hospital and go to the front desk "how may I help you" the lady at the desk asked "hi yes I'm Addison Easterling and I'm here for my son Henry Esterling." Addison tells her quickly and the nurse nods and looks at her computer. "only immediate family is allowed in so how is she related" the nurse asked as she looked at me.

"she's my fiancé so she's like his second mom" she tells her and looks to me with a soft smile. I smile back and nod. "he's in room 205 which is the second floor" the nurse says and Addison and I quickly head to the elevator.

one we were alone in the elevator she turns towards me "I'm sorry I had to tell her you're my fiancé, I wanted to make sure you could come with me" "adds you don't need to apologise. honestly I liked it when you called me that" I smile at her and she starts blushing and turns to the elevator doors.

as soon as the door opens we rush down the hall to his room and enter. she goes right to him and I slowly walk up to them as she franticly apologises. he turns his attention to me and smiles softly.

"hey big guy, how are you feeling?" I ask him "it hurts" he says softly and raises his arm a little. "I'm sorry Henry, can you tell your mom and I what happened" I ask him and look to Addison seeing how worried she is.

"my dad brought me to hooters then after he tried teaching me how to ride a bike" he says leaving me in aw. "he brought you WHERE" Addison snaps causing Henry to jump a little. Henry is too young to really realise the situation and realise she's not mad at him.

"adds not in front of him please" I say and she just stands up and starts pacing. "Addi baby" I say as I get up and go to her. I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her pacing. she looks in my eyes as I see hers start to tear up.

"baby, why are you crying? he's going to be okay" I try and reassure her. "this- this is all my fault. I should've listened to you and not let him go with Bryce... I'm going to kill Bryce if I ever see him again" she says as she starts getting mad now.

I start to comfort her to help her calm down. the door opens and in walk Mary with Lilly in her arms. right after they walk in so does the doctor. "so which one of you is henrys mother?" he asks.

"that would be me" Addison says as she gets out of my arms. "ah yes, I can see the similarity's, and will the father be coming?" he ask as he looks down at his papers. "no, him and I are separated and his father is acutely the reason for all this" she says clearly annoyed still.

"my apologies, Henry mentioned something about his father but it was hard to understand him because of his shyness" he says then looks to Addison eyeing her body "so does that mean you're not seeing someone?" he asks causing me to get irritated.

"actually she is" I say firmly as I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her into me firmly. "ah I see, well let me know if you ever want someone who can actually fulfil your needs" he says acting like he could actually do something I can't.

"well for your inform-" I start but Addison interrupts me "trust me I'm good, now just tell me whats going on with my son so that you can get out of my sight" she huffed causing me to smirk. he just sighed and looked back down to his paper.

"Henry broke his arm in two spots which mean he'll have to be in a cast for 6 to 8 weeks, every two weeks you'll need to see your local doctor to see the progress, and need to keep it clean and dry, also he can be dismissed in the morning also he can be dismissed in the morning" he says then excuses himself so he can leave.

"the nerve that guy has" Addison says and turns around in my arms leaning her head against my chest wrapping her arms around me as she looks at Henry seeing him and lily talking and laughing.