Ever Heard Of Knocking?!

Start from the beginning

"I'm buying you diamonds every time you do, from now on princess. You're a fucking hero you know that?"

"Yes I do." I nod, jumping off the bed to get dressed, now come on, our friends are waiting.

Greeted by a few wolf whistles as we join everyone in the living room, Tae walks in with his head held high like a soldier that just returned from war. All the men in the room congratulating him on his efforts in the war as I stay as a bystander whilst he laps up the attention.

"Hey! Don't forget my co-star!" Tae grins as he pulls me by his side.

"Very impressive Y/N." Hobi winks at me causing my face to become flush with embarrassment.

"Very!" Yoongi adds as he looks me up and down. "Do you work out?"

Mumbling incoherently under my breath, I ignore all the eyes on me and grab a bottle of beer before slumping down on the sofa, Tae joining me a few seconds later with his own drink.

"Guys, it's almost 2am, what are you planning on doing here?" I ask our guests as they settle in their seats around us, Jins eyes already becoming heavy as he rests his head on Namjoons shoulder.

"Let's play games like we used to!" Jimin claps, earning a groan from everyone else. "Oh come on! I bet the answers to never have I ever have changed over the years!"

"That's a good point." Tae chuckles as he sips on his beer.

"Me first!" I yell as I sit forward, an evil grin forming as I think of the perfect one. "Never have I ever.... tasted my own cum without kissing being involved." Slowly turning my head to Tae, my smile is fully formed as he scowls at me.

Lifting his bottle to his lips, the room fills with gasps and screeches as they watch the only person in the room have the most embarrassing drink of his life.

"Payback Princess." Tae growls as he slams his bottle on to the coffee table. "Never have I ever-"

Being cut off by the front door swinging open, a woman I recognise but have never actually met storms in, her face like thunder as she looks at us all gathered together surrounded by beer bottles.

"What's this? A fucking frat party?" She grits as the guys look on dumbfounded. "And who's this? The whore you hired?" She adds turning her focus to me, my jaw instantly hanging open by the insult.

Strike one!

"Actually this is mine and my husband's house you just barged into." I correct her.

"Baby calm down. These are our friends we told you about" Yoongi speaks softly as he approaches her.

"Oh save it!" She snaps before turning to a cowering Jungkook. "What's he doing here?"

"They're my friends." Jungkook speaks up, his voice still quite low showing us all the effect this woman still seems to have on him.

"You don't have any friends." She scoffs.

"Well clearly he does." I defend him watching him mouth a thank you to me.

"Oh shut up bitch, I didn't ask you!"

Strike two.

What is it with the women in this world lately?? Did the Spice Girls teach you nothing???

"Baby! She's my best friend. You can't speak to her like that." Jimin says as he approaches her also.

"Im not interested. Isn't she the one that's fucking her brother anyway?" She smirks, folding her arms over her chest as she looks at me like I'm trash.

Strike three!!!!!

With the help of liquid courage, I'm launching off of the sofa, Tae trying to hold me by the waist whilst my arms and legs flail about trying to get at her.

"Baby stop! She's pregnant!" Tae shouts trying to reason with me.

"Her fucking face isn't!!!" I yell, my blood boiling with anger as she steps behind Yoongi.

"Jimin take her out before Y/N kills her!" Tae pleads as I still fight against his hold.

Watching the door slam behind the three of them, Tae finally lets go, dropping me onto the sofa as he ruffles his hair with his hand.

"What the fuck was that about?!"

Hey you!!! Yeah you!!! Follow me pwease ☺️☺️

Also, have any of my readers written their own stuff? Let me know if you have, I would love to read it.

Until next time 😘😘😘😘