Chapter 1

I woke up from the bus stopping. Finally,I'm home. It was past midnight. I tried calling fangs but he didn't answer, thank god he has his location on. So I started walking. I ended up at the Whyte Wyrm on the SouthSide. I walked in and looked around. I spotted fangs at the pool table with a handsome, badass looking boy. I walked over to them and stopped right in front of fangs.

"Why the hell didn't you answer the damn phone"

Fangs and the boy looked up at me. The handsome boy looked confused and fangs just stood there in shock.

"Well are you just going to look at me the whole time or are you going to give your sister a hug"?

And that's when fangs came up to me and lifted me off the floor and hugged me tight. I was so happy to finally be with him again and I could tell he was to.

"Ok! Fangs your going to kill me if you don't put me down".
"Sorry". That's when he put me back in the floor and just smiled.
"I think I haven't seen you this happy since Toni told you that you were getting your own trailer".

That's when I looked to my side and saw some boy with black medium hair looking at me.

"Hi, I'm JugHead Jones".

"Erm, my name is Lil, I'm fangs sister" .

"Nice to meet you" .

"You too".

That's when I look over and see the handsome, badass boy looking at me. I smirk at him and walk over.

"What's your name handsome"

"Sweet pea" he said smirking at me. I look at him in the eyes and smile.

"Nice to meet you, sweet pea" biting my lip. He smirks at me. That smirk makes me go crazy and I just met him.

"You too, Lil".

We look at each other for another second or two and that's when this girl with pink and brown hair came up to me.

"Hi, I'm Toni, Toni Topez".

"Hi Toni". At that point I knew that we were going to be best friends. If I was gay I would totally fuck her.

" I'm going to be the one who's going to show you around the school On the first day".

"Great" . I was happy it was going to be her.

I smiled at her then looked over at fangs. When I looked at fangs he was giving sweet pea a look, a mean/funny look. That's when I walked over to him and hit his chest.

"HEY" he said confused.

"What"? I said smiling at him and he just squinted his eyes. That's made me laugh.

" do you know where your staying yet" Toni asked.

"Well I was going to stay with fangs but now I don't know because he ANNOYING" I said to Toni. Fangs gives me a death stare.

"You can stay with me" Toni said real quick.
"If you want" she said right after.

"That will be great" I said happy.

"Awesome" she said.

We smiled at each other and i know she felt the same thing as me. That we were going to be like sister soon enough.

"I can take you to her trailer" sweet pea said.

I look over at him then at fangs. Fangs looked at sweet pea like he was going to kill him. That's when I look back at sweet pea.

"Ok" I said smirking at him. That's when he bit his bottom lip.

"Are you sure Lilith" fangs said. I looked at him
"I can take you" he said shortly after.