Chapter 15

I turn and look at Josh.

"What's up whore" I said. He laughs.
"Wanna go to pops" he asked.

"Yeah I'm starving" I said back. I look at Toni. Cheryl and Toni walk over to us.

"What y'all doing" Cheryl asked.
"Going to pops.. wanna go with us" Josh asked.

"Yeah.. why not" Toni said back while looking at me. I smile at her.

"Let's go bitches" I yelled. They let out a small laugh. I walk over to sweet peas bike. I look up at Josh.

I swing my leg over the bike and start it. We all then leave to pops.

_____

Once we get there is see bulldogs there. I didn't care.

"Well hello beautiful" I heard someone say to me. I look up and see some dude with a bulldog jacket on and dark hair.

"Is there something you need" I said to him. I grab the keys from the bike and get off. Then Josh,Cheryl, and Toni arrive.

"You look lonely" he said back.
"She's not" Josh said while walking up to me.

"This doesn't concern you serpent" he said back.
"What your name" I asked the boy.
"Reggie" he said with a smirk.

"This isn't going to end good" I heard Toni said.

"Well Reggie.. I'm Lilith Forgarty Jones" I said with a smirk.
"And you are hitting on a serpent right now.. actually a taken one also" I said while walking closer to him.
"I think you might know who my lover is actually.. because I think he's the one who beat your ass once" I said.
"Who is it then sweet heart" he asked. Josh then takes out his phone and records.
Reggie steps closer to me.

"Think about it darling.. think about my name" I said getting closer to him.
"Your brother JugHead doesn't have friends" he said back.
"What about my other one" I whispered.
"Who is your other brother"he asked with a smirk.

"His name is fangs" I asked. His face the drops.
"You are sweet peas girlfriend" he said mad.

"Ding ding ding" I said back. He steps closer to me.
"You hurt my girl" he said.

"Who.. Josie" I asked with a smile.
"Yeah" he said back. He looks pissed. I smirk.

"Your girl is weak" I said. He looks like he's about to hit me.

"Oh come on.. you know she is. Isn't that why you try to sleep with over girls.. she isn't good in bed" I said with a pout.
"You got with a basic bitch.. a girl that thinks she all that when really she's not" I laughed.

"Watch it" he said.
"Or what.. are you going to hit me" I said. That's when he tried to grab my face. I grab his arm and twist it. I then push him on his knees.

"You know the one good thing my mom did was putting me in karate class" I said looking up at Toni. She laughs.
"Paid off" i laughs while tightening my grip on his arm.

"We have a problem" Cheryl said. I look up at her and see that she's looking into pops.

"What" I asked.
"Nick is here" she barely said. I look in and see a boy looking at me. We make eye contact and I smirk. Josh is still recording.

"Watch your back .. because next time I won't let be easy" I said. I let go of him and look at Josh.
I turn then look at Toni.
"Lilith don't" she said.

"Oh come on.. a girl has to have fun" I smirked. Josh stops the recording and he sends it to someone. Right after he gets a FaceTime call.

"What the hell is happening" I heard JugHead voice yelled. I look at Josh.