Chapter 28

It's been a week since Fiona came. I was bored!
_________
I am laying in my bed just in a bra and underwear. They were black lace ones. Sweet pea went to the Whyte Wyrm to get something from Fangs. He left maybe like 15 minutes ago and knowing him he would probably be there for an hour. I decided to try on the red lingerie that Veronica got me when I became a serpent. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror(with red lace underwear) . I start to play with my hair and look down at my body. I then feel hands trail up my waist. I gasp and look up at the mirror.
"Hi babygirl" sweet pea grunts.
"I thought you would be there for awhile" i whispered.
"And leave you here. No" he said back. I smile and his hands trail up to my chest and brushes against my collar bone. I shiver and his hand wraps around my neck. We lock eyes through the mirror and he smirks.
"Who were you dressing up for princess " he questioned.
"I uh" I hummed. His hand gets tighter around my throat.
"You" i whispered.
"You look so beautiful" he said into my ear. He brushes my hair to the side and kisses my neck lightly.
"Oh pea" I moaned.
"What's wrong baby" he asked in a teasing tone. He let's go of me and I whimper. He walks out the restroom and walks into the living room. I follow him and he sits on the couch.
"Come here baby" he said. I sit down and straddle his thigh.
"Look how precious you look" he whispered.
He connects our lips and then lays me down on my back on the couch.
"Don't move" he demanded. He walks back into the room and comes back with a pocket knife. He goes down and sits in between my thighs. He opens the pocket knife and slides it up my thighs. I whimper from it.
"I love the effect I have on you.. one touch and you melt into it" he said. He trails the knife up my stomach and gets to my chest.
"So fucking beautiful" he groans. The knife trails to my neck and back down to my stomach. He presses it up against my thighs and I shiver.
"What's wrong princess" he asked me. He then gets up and grabs a cup. He puts ice in the cup and sits back down. I look at the door.
"Relax baby, I locked it when I came in" he said.
"How about we take this off of you" he said. He takes off of my underwear and then the top.
"You are my favorite person to look at" he groans. He goes back in between my thighs. He takes off his shirt. His body is literally perfect. He then goes down to kiss my boob, I didn't know he had an ice cube in his mouth until it touched my bud.
"Oh fuck" I moaned. Moves the ice cube to my stomach and leaves it there. It slides down to my lower stomach.
"Baby" I whimpered.
"So sensitive" he said. He goes down to kiss my boobs again and I throw my head back. He trails kisses up my chest and neck all the way to my lips.
We make out and he starts to rub firm circles on my clit.
"Oh fuck" I moaned. He keeps rubbing.
"Shit" i whimper. He then stops.
"Watch your mouth" he said. I nod my head and he goes down to my pussy. He grabs an ice cube and places it on my sensitive bud.
"Sweet pea" I whimper and jerk my hips.
"Stay still" he groans.
"Baby it's to cold" I moaned. He brings it down to my clit.
"Ahh baby" I said.
"No" I moaned. I prop myself up on my arms and he looks up at me. He then pushes the ice cube into my core.
He hums in pleasure.
"Oh god" I yelled. I try to take it out of me but he grabs my wrist.
"No" he hissed. I sigh.
"Baby it's cold" I whined.
"Shut up and take it" he said. I nod my head and he lets go of my wrist. He starts to rub loose circles on my clit.
"Oh fuck daddy" I moaned and threw my head back. He licks a bold strip up my clit and then sticks his tongue into me.
"Baby" I moaned. He pulls back away.
"Does that feel good baby" he asked in a husky voice.
"Daddy please, I need more" I whimper. He smirks at me. He starts to move his tongue in circles around my clit. He also grabs another ice cube and places it on my bud.
"Oh fuck" I moaned. I fall back done and I arch my back.
"Sweet pea" I whimper.

Someone them knocks on the door.
"Lilith" I heard Betty yell. I prop up and look at sweet pea. He slips on my underwear and he gives me his shirt.
"I'll be in the room waiting baby" he whispered and kissed my neck. He gets up and I groan. I then get up and open the door. Sweet pea closes the bedroom door and I giggle.
"Hey what's up" I asked her.
"I came here to drop off your dress from tomorrow" she said.
"Dress" I asked.
"For the funeral" she said.
"Ahh yes. Uh come in" I said. She brings in the dress and places it on the couch.
"Why is there ice and a knife here" she asked.
"Uh-sweet pea left out his knife and I just got done finishing a drink" I said.
"Uh uh ok" she giggled. My eyes do wide.
"Betty nothing happened" I yelled. She laughs.
"Ok I'll see you tomorrow, 10 o'clock" she said.
"Okkkk" I said back. She hugs me then walks out.
"Fucking sweet pea" I yelled. I hear him chuckle and I walk into the room.
"Really" I whined.
"Sorry baby girl, just forgot it" he said. I roll my eyes and jump into the bed. I straddle his lap and his hands go up my thighs. He starts to kiss my neck and I throw my head back. His hands go up to my waist and lifts up the shirt.
"Take this off" he groans. I pull away from him and take off my shirt to leave me in my underwear.
"Baby" I whispered.
"Yes baby girl" he said back.
"Wouldn't you think it would be a bad look if we show up at my brothers funeral with hickeys all over each other" I moaned while he Squeezes my butt.
"Who cares" he said back.
"You always want to show how much of a slut you are for me anyways" he said in a husky voice. I start to grind against his bulge.
"Daddy" I whimper from the friction between me and him.
"Fuck" he groans. I smirk and keep rocking my hips back and forth. He kisses down to my chest while my hand trails down to his pants and I undo his belt and jeans. I hop off of him and he takes them off. The second they hit the floor I get back on top of him. We start to make out and his hands trail to my butt while I stroke him slowly.
"Fuck I need you now" he moaned. I hum and keep kissing him. He squeezes my butt and I gasp. His hands trail up and down my waist and I go to kiss his neck leaving dark purple marks all over him. The ones from last week have faded a little but they are still dark. He then rips my underwear and I gasp.
"I'll buy you new ones" he groans. He lifts me up by my hips and puts his tip where my entrance is.
"Fuck" I moaned. I then go all the way down and that makes him moan.
"Damn baby girl" he grunts. I smirk and I start to bounce up at down.
"Oh my fuck" I moaned. He attacks my neck again and my boobs. He bucks up his hips and I moan.
"Sweet pea" I yell. I feel him smirk against my neck.
"Come on baby, tell everyone who you belong to" he said in a husky voice.
He keeps bucking up his hips.
"Sweet pea" I moan loud. He lets out groans.
"I'm going to cum" I whimper and I clutch around him.
"Oh fuck" he grunts. He hits my g-stop over and over and I finally release. He releases a few seconds after and he then flips us over for I'm on my back. He goes down at starts to lap his tongue around my clit.
"Oh sweet pea" I moaned. He stick in 2 fingers. I wasn't still over my last climax so it was easy for me to get back to my high.
"Daddy" I yelled. He moves his tongue faster and faster.
"Fuck" I moan. I then released in his mouth. He groans and goes up to my lips and kisses me. He lays his head on my chest catching his breath and so was I. By the time we knew it, it was already dark outside. He rolls over and pulls the blanket over us.
"I love you princess" he whispered.
"I love you too baby" i whispered back. He pulls me close to him and kisses my forehead.
"You did so good" he said. I look up at him and he smiles. I smile back and I connect our lips. His hand goes up to my cheek and caresses it.

We were in the dark, naked, and making out slowly.