Chapter 34

We watch movies all day. I fell asleep cuddling sweet pea while watching movies.
Until I felt something. Someone licking a bold strip over my underwear. I groan. This is a dream. I felt warm hands press against my thighs but also cold metal rings press into my skin. I whine from the cold and heat. I shift thinking I can get away from it. I then feel kisses behind pressed up my inter thighs and lower stomach. I whimper.
"It's ok baby" I heard someone say, it was sweet pea. I hum.
"Let me make you feel good" he whispers. I don't say anything. I'm still half asleep. I feel him move my underwear to the side.
"Hmm.So wet. I think someone was having a naughty dream" he said.
"You never stop being a slut, do you" he questioned. I whimper from his question but he was right, I was having a dream. He licks up my clit and I whimper.
He starts to move his tongue his circles around my clit and bud. He groans against me making vibrations go through my body. It felt so good, maybe way to good. I moan. He then starts to rub my bud with his thumb. He moves his tongue fast each second. I slowly start to open my eyes.
"That's it baby, open those beautiful eyes" he says. I hum and buck my hips signaling I want me.
"My naughty girl" he grunts. He goes back to eating me out.
"Oh fuck" I whimper. My eyes open all the way and my hand tangles into his hair. I arch my back.
"Sweet pea" i chant. He groans against me and it sends vibration through my body.
"Sweet pea. Daddy" I moan. I prop myself up on my shoulders. I look down at him.
"Daddy" I whimper. He looks up at me and I smile down at him.
"Baby let me do something" I whimper. He hums and pulls away.
I look around and try to find my phone I look on the ground and find it. I grab it and I go on the camera. He smirks at me and goes back down to eat me out.
"Smile baby" I giggled. He chuckles. He looks up and I take a photo of him. He groans.
"Oh- oh fuck" I moaned out.
"I'm going to cum daddy" I yelled. I fall back down and I arch my back.
"Thank you" I chant to him. I then felt an release. I am a moaning mess.
"I love you daddy" I moan. He then gets up and looks at me.
"You look so hot" I whimper.
"You would look hot with me inside of you" he said. I smirk and he pounds into me unexpectedly.
"Omg sweet pea" I yell. He smirks. He keeps pounding into me and I moan. I grab my phone.
"My baby keeping memories" he asked.
"Yes" I moan back. He smirk and kisses my neck. I then take a picture of him kissing my neck.
"Baby" I moan.
"Yes baby girl" he grunts back.
"I wanna ride you.. I wanna ride daddy" I moan.
"You sure" he asked.
"Yes daddy! I wanna ride you" I moan. He smirks and we flip over. I smirk and start to bounce up and down and I grind my waist in circles.
"Fuck" he moaned.
"Say cheese daddy" I teased. He looks at the camera. He smirks and I roll my eyes and take a picture. He then grabs his own phone. I keep bouncing up and down and I throw my head back to let out a loud moan. I move my hair out of the way.
"Say cheese for daddy" he teased back. I smirk and I keep moaning.
"I- I can't" I said back. He takes a picture anyways.
"I'm- I'm going to cum" I yelled.
"Come on daddy's cock" he moaned back. I clench around him and he twitches inside of me. I then come again. I see sweet pea take another picture and I giggle. He then comes after me.
"Oh you feel so good" he grunts. I smirk and go down to kiss him.
"I love you baby" i whisper against his lips.
"I love you too princess" he whispered back. I then get up and pull him out. He groans and I fall down next to him. I smirk and I sigh.
"What a wonderful way to wake up" I giggled. He chuckles and turns to his side to look at me. I look over to him and he wraps his arms around my waist.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you" I said back. He buries his head into my neck and I giggle.
"Wanna watch a movie" I asked him.
He hums back and I giggle.
"Come baby, let's go into the living room" I said.
"Ok" he said back.
We get up and walk into the living room. I wrap the blanket over me.
"Come here" I whined. He looks at me and I open my arms. He smirks then walks over to lay on my lap.
"Wait" I said. He looks up at me and I scoot down from I'm laying down. He moves down for he can lay in between my thighs. He lightly kisses my thighs and I smile.
"Wanna watch a Christmas movie" I asked. He hums and that's what we did.
Watched Christmas movies until nighttime.