Note II

Hi Friends,

Hope you all are doing good and keeping safe.

I wanted to drop in and say thanks to all my lovely well-wishers who have been dropping in regularly to say hi and motivating me to stay strong. Please know that while I am not answering your messages, I am reading them all. They give me positivity and make me feel loved too. I just have no idea how to respond to them. The only thing that I feel like saying whenever I receive such a message is a billion thank you's for your kindness and understanding. My road to normalcy is a long one but with everyone's help, I hope to reach a point where I can remember my mother with a bigger smile and lesser tears.

And talking about normal, I have decided to get back to writing. But since I have to get through a lot of festivals and important dates in the next two months for the first time ever without my mother, I have decided to not post the chapters right away but build a chapter bank. I cannot promise a regular update schedule right now and too many gaps between chapters would frustrate everyone. I might start posting again by the end of December 2020 if everything stays normal in my life. 

Please read up the already posted chapters of The Unwanted Wife by then to remember the flow of the story and its other details. I myself would have to re-read what I have written before I start writing this time as on many points my mind is drawing a blank.

My apologies for the delay and my heartfelt thank you for all your support and love. I pray that you keep sending it my way. Always.

Love you all.