Welcome

Hey Guys,

Welcome to my new story.

A lot of my readers have been reaching out to me inquiring about my future plans after Best Laid Plans culminates. Since I already have a story planned and ready to go, I thought of announcing it to put all the reader doubts at rest.

The Unwanted Wife. A love story set in the backdrop of politics and elections. A journey of Uday and Niyati, towards happiness, towards themselves.

I hope you all will bestow the same love and encouragement on this story as you have very kindly done to my previous works. Please join me in this saga and I promise not to disappoint you.

When we start this journey, DO NOT FORGET to VOTE on every chapter. It will take merely a moment of your time. And if possible, try to assist with the following in whatever way you are comfortable with. No compulsions. Your continued readership is the most important thing.

1. Please add The Unwanted Wife to your READING LISTS. I have been told that it gives a story better exposure.

2. Twitter users, please try to RETWEET my story related tweets. That works as virtual word of mouth.

3. Facebook users, please try to SHARE the story related posts, for the same reason.

4. Please comment. Comments make me happy. Comments improve the story.  I spend a lot of time, reading, re-reading, re-re-re-reading them. They are the key to my heart.

Love Ya!!

Cheerz

Anamika :)