Chapter 36

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I hope most of you have followed me now. I'll start sending out the remaining chapters' passwords and I pray it goes without a hitch. Please do not send me messages or emails about sending passwords. If you have commented on the chapter, you will receive the password for that particular chapter. Last time I sent it to everyone who asked for it because there was a lot of confusion. This time I am going to stick to my previous understanding with my regular readers. All others, the whole book will be available for purchase after it finishes here, so if you are interested, please wait for it.

Thanks

CHAPTER 36:

Chapter 36 of The Unwanted Wife has been uploaded on my blog Fictionpur for the readers who want to read the story further. Due to the plagiarism of my work via Wattpad, I am unable to post the story here any further. Hoping for your cooperation.

Please don't forget to come back to this page to Vote and Comment on the story for continued access.

The link to my blog is in the first comment. Also, if you click on 'External Link' just below the orange bar after this post, you will find that it will directly take you to the new post on the blog.

Link to Chapter 36: https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2021/10/28/the-unwanted-wife-chapter-36/

Thanks.