Chapter 43

Apologies for such a long gap between chapters. My heartfelt gratitude to the readers who stuck to this story and did not lose their faith in me. This story will be coming to an end in a couple of chapters and I'll try my best to post them in quick succession. For the new readers who are asking for passwords, I have stopped sending them out long back and if you are interested in this story, please wait for it to get published. Also, the Epilogue will only be available in the published version of the book.

Chapter 43 of The Unwanted Wife has been uploaded on my blog Fictionpur for the readers who want to read the story further. Chapter 42 will stay up for continuity purpose. Due to the plagiarism of my work via Wattpad, I am unable to post the story here any further. Hoping for your cooperation.

Please don't forget to come back to this page to Vote and Comment on the story for continued access.

The link to my blog is in the first comment. Also, if you click on 'External Link' just below the orange bar after this post, you will find that it will directly take you to the new post on the blog.

Link to Chapter 43:https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2022/10/19/the-unwanted-wife-chapter-43/

Thanks.