House of Cards (M)

Tae felt Jungkook nibble and suck on his neck making him moan louder. He felt V howling in happiness, equally craving more of those touches. He rarely submits to anyone. 

He watched Jungkook's blood red eyes gaze at him moan for his touch as he traced his path down to his tummy, that would be soon filled with his pups. After littering his body with love bites, he returned back to his lips, savouring the sweet taste of his mouth. He felt himself becoming hot and sweaty, feeling the need to put something deep inside him.

Jungkook felt a little strange. He remembered how Tae was structured more like an alpha during their first time. Now, his mate looks more feminine and pretty, much to his Wolf's just liking as before. He promised himself to ask Hobi about it.

"Ah baby" Jungkook moaned into his mouth, feeling Tae unconsciously rub against his thighs for friction. 

"Alpha" Tae whined, tugging on the t shirt his mate was wearing.

Jungkook ripped of his own clothes, going back to the position where he caged Tae in between his hold, giving kitten licks on his mark, feeling proud when Tae moaned his name louder.

"What does my baby want?"Jungkook whispered in his ear, licking his ear, feeling him shiver.

"Y-You" Tae whimpered, looking at him with needy eyes, spreading his legs, shamelessly, giving him a full view of the slick flowing pink hole. Jungkook knew his mate was aroused now because of him and the scents the omega was producing was no way helping him. He wouldn't be surprised if he found an alpha outside his door. Tae smelled so good that he felt him was addicted to to his scent instantly.

He rubbed his thighs gently as he raised them up to his shoulder, biting the inner side, painting the milky white skin with purple marks, seeing his mate clutch the sheets, shivering occasionally because of his cold touch.

"A-Alpha" Tae moaned, closing his eyes, not knowing how to acknowledge the amount of pleasure he was receiving at the moment.

"Suck it baby. Suck it like a good boy." Jungkook whispered, placing a finger on his lips and Tae sucked it like a lollipop, coating it with his saliva as much as he can.  He whimpered, feeling Jungkook lick the slick that had flowed on his thighs, moaning at its sweet taste.

He felt Tae hold his hand as soon as he felt the wetted fingers rub circles around the rim, a little scared expression on his face.

"I'll be gentle with you Jagi. Trust me." Tae yelped as soon as he felt his middle finger enter him, aiming directly for his prostate, making his back arch perfectly on the bed feeling immense pleasure hit him.

"F-Fuck oh my god!" he mumbled as Jungkook thrusted, hitting his bundle of nerves repeatedly, smoothly inserting one finger after another, scissoring him, enjoying the way Tae was becoming a mess under him as he was nearly fisting him.

"Alpha I-I gonna cum" Tae moaned and Jungkook immediately pulled out, letting Tae get frustrated as he he licked his three fingers that were covered with fragrant white slick seductively in front of him.

Tae whined, his blue eyes watching the blood red teasing eyes as Jungkook held out one of his finger to him, to let him taste himself, holding an absolutely innocent face. Tae huffed as he licked his finger, annoyed as Jungkook chuckled.

"Alpha-" "Shush baby! I love you enough to fuck you till you see stars." Jungkook whispered as he leaned down, kissing him as he entered him. Tae gasped, letting the younger suck on his tongue as he thrusted into him hard and fast.

"Ah Jagi you are still so tight," he hissed as he kissed his jaws and Tae felt his eyes rolling back, crying from the amount of pleasure that was clouding his head as Jungkook's fangs mark him again.

"Yes Alpha! Ah..."Jungkook angled himself naturally as he hit his prostate, feeling himself reach the climax, as Tae panted.

"Kookie"

"Its okay baby. Cum for me" Jungkook growled, pumping Tae ride out his orgasam, white liquid smear all over his chest.

"No Alpha. I am too sensitive." Tae screamed as Jungkook rammed into him, making Tae almost black out as he felt his mate's shaft twitch inside him, growing bigger inside him.

"Jungkook I-I am s-cared" Tae whimpered, hearing him growl loudly than before. Jungkook grabbed Tae's hair, smashing his lips against him, teeths clashing as he bit his lip, making it bleed.

"I'm going to fill you up so good." Tae whimper out of complete submission, as Jungkook finally came inside him, filling him so much that his stomach swelled a little, marking Tae again for the third time. Blood spilled on the pillow as his fangs buried inside him. 

The omega was breathing hard, pain and pleasure enveloping him completely, his eyes drooping.

Jungkook licked the blood of the mark lovingly. His wolf was out, eyeing the swelling happily.

"K-Kookie"

"You did well Omega. You did a good job." Tae chuckled shyly, his whole face bright red as the wolf was laughing at how cum was dripping out of his hole.

The Alpha caressed his mate's cheek lovingly as his eyes returned back to chocolate brown. Jungkook was genuinely surprised to see Tae holding up his consciousness till now. Most of the omega's black out as soon as they get filled up. Or that's up Yoongi had told him. His mate was covered with bites, sweat, semen and was a huge mess.

"Did I go hard on you?" Tae laughed, pulling him against him weakly, hugging him tight. 

"A warm bath?" the younger whispered and Tae nodded, resting his head against his chest, listening to Jungkook's heartbeat as he was carried him bridal style to the bathroom.

He was happy that the true blood was ready to give him aftercare though he was equally as tired as him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@_that1hoe_

How is it? I have been working on it for 3 days,