Double update

Ah not even a hour of sleep bro I'm soon going to lose it

On to the story !!

Sasuke's POV
I left Naruto's office and walked near a river where I first met him. I didn't mean what I said I don't hate him I could never hate him it was just said I didn't really mean it. I could never hate naruto. I sat near a tree and held a kunai in my hand. Itachi would never kill his family just to test his skill. There must have been a reason I decided to sneak around the ANBU hq to see if I could find  any information. A while back Naruto taught me how to mask my Chakra and hide myself. I went inside the building and walked through the stairs. I headed towards the break room where ANBU would usually hang out. I heard two people talking so I quickly hid inside a fairly large cabinet and listened to the conversation. Man the ANBU captain is super pissed right now. I entered his office to report about my mission yesterday and told him it was a fail. The man almost killed me ! The second ANBU spoke yeah man I went in to get my mission and his KI was leaking everywhere I couldn't even breathe in there. But hey when I walked to his desk where there were water marks on his papers like he was crying. Sasuke felt guilty when a found out that naruto had been crying over him
Did you hear about the uchiha's though yeah man they were all killed right ? Apparently some people say that the demon kid drove him insane and other ANBU say that it was planned by the hokage. Sasuke gasped at the statement and quickly covered his mouth. The two nin kept on talking till they started talking about uchiha and naruto again. The ANBU captain and itachi were close right, the captain is a jerk and itachi was kinda stuck up. I never would have expected itachi to kill his clan. He's a rat, people like him should die. Sasuke was getting ready to jump out and confront them but something unexpected happened.
Who should die? a new voice said slightly pissed. K-kitsune sama we were just talking about itachi and the clan. Let me tell you something. If I hear bad mouth itachi one more time I will not hesitate to cut off your tongue so you can't speak again. I worked aside itachi for a long time and I will not stand by while people spread more rumors about something that is already not true. Wait what do you mean kitsune sama. Nothing to forget about this discussion and carry out your missions. Sasuke thought to himself for a while until naruto left. He walked back outside and processed all the information. Something that isn't true ? I wrote this on a small notebook I had in my pocket. Where would I stay? I exploded on Naruto. I can't go back to his house and I can't go back home. I stayed sitting on the floor. A tear fell down my face and I quickly wiped it away. I was getting up from the ground when a tiny fox ran up to me holding a letter I opened the letter and the fox disappeared.

Dear Sasuke I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I figured you would need a place to stay so take this card you can use it for food, clothes, etc and a hotel to stay in. When you are ready please talk to me.

Kitsune/naruto

That idiot I said smiling I said I  and he still makes sure I'm okay. I grabbed the card. It was a small black card with a sticky note with the pin attached. Sasuke folded the note and put it in my pocket. I went to a nearby hotel and booked a room. Excuse me mam I asked she looked at me and smiled brightly yes how can I help you ? I was wondering how much was in this card (it's not a bank I know but I'm lazy so yeah)
She grabbed the card and I entered the pin. It seems like you have a currency that can't be read in here. Try going to the weapons shop and he seems to meet people who use these cards. I nodded and went to the only weapon shop in konoha. Hello young one, how can I Help you ? I wanted to check how much was in this card. I handed him the  card and gasped slightly. How did you get this card ? The man asked not to look away. A friend gave it to me to use. I said it wasn't a complete lie but it was enough. Well from what I can see there is about 105,383,500.00 yen.(million US dollars) Wow who knew that naruto had so much money. Thank you sir I'll be going now. Sasuke walked around Konoha. He bought some food for 5 days and clothes. He walked back to the hotel and booked a room he changed into one of the outfits he bought and slept. Sasuke shot up from his sleep he was sweating and trembling. He could sleep anymore so he walked to the fridge and made some tea. He sat on the couch in darkness crying. His family was gone and itachi had left naruto thought he hated him and itachi's old team won't talk to him. Sasuke just sat there thinking about how to prove itachi was innocent. He didn't do anything wrong, he had a small suspension that Naruto was a part of something .

No one POV
Come on naruto it's been hours to go home and sleep. Kakashi said no, I have a mission today isn't let my personal life ruin my work life. Naruto got up and attached his katana to his back. I'm going on a mission so if anyone is completed there's make them write down the mission outcome and leave it on my desk.