chapter **

hey bitches a little relationship drama today 

(so it ended up being sasukes POV)

I brought naruto back to sakura who had made a small fire and acquired some berries and meat from who knows where. I dropped him on the floor and he awoke immediately i looked to his left then the right. He rubbed the temples of his head and shook his head i could feel anger rush through me but our emotions are linked so its probably coming from him. "You cant just go attacking people who are trying to hurt me i can handle myself." i said calmly i asked sakura if she could wait outside for a few minutes and maybe catch some fish she nodded and walked away. I looked back t naruto who looked even more pissed "i was trying to protect you i cant do that if your constantly putting yourself in danger by letting people do what they want to you just to find out there goal !" he yelled i flinched by his yelling he never raised his voice at me like that he was usually calm and smooth. Now he was like a jar of bottled up emotions that finally broke. I could feel so many mixed emotions come over me anger sadness pain and a small hint of disappointment. "I thought we where at the point where we trusted each other enough for us to protect one another but instead of actually letting me do my job as your boyfriend you want to do things all by yourself and its driving me crazy." he yelled some more "your not my bodyguard im more than capable to protect myself your just clingy and way to overprotective !" i yelled back i immediately realized what i just said and took it back. I could see narutos ears and tail drop down " wait naruto i didn't mean what i said" i tried walking over to him but he shook me off and walked outside. Of course naruto would be clingy after all he's been through the one thing constant in his life cant change me.. Its only showing how much he want to cherish our time together. I sat down on the ground and decided on giving naruto some space i know hes going to forgive me right ?? naruto walked back in with sakura holding some fish he grilled it silently and handed one to me "thanks naruto" ....... No response i sighed and just ate im "going out tonight you want me to sleep at the cottage or my apartment" he said not looking at me the cottage basically meant the akatsuki base where we stop for rest and sleep on our days off. I hesitated for a moment and closed my eyes "ill sleep at the cottage ill stay there for a few days while the third exam for the chunin rank begins." i said hiding my sadness he nodded and walked away okay sakura we sleep and first thing in the morning we head out.

Sakura"s pov

Naruto looked super pissed when he woke up and i've been on the receiving end of that emotion so many times. They stated arguing so sasuke asked my go find some fish even though i wanted to listen in i went out near the lake and waited patiently for them to finish. It was around 30 minutes and i had heard some yelling from the cave but i wasn't so sure all of a sudden I heard "you're so clingy !" i heard sasuke say i couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed in sasuke yeah i still have some feeling towards him but hes narutos and im kinda questioning my sexuality right now but this isn't about me the wattpad has naruto's name on it for crying out loud my problems are supposed to be as big as naruto's and sasuke's. (wayyy off topic there sakura) Naruto came out with his ears and tails slumped down i looked at him softly and put a hand on his shoulder hey are you alright ? naruto smiled and nodded just s stupid little fight i told him that he should take some time for himself and get back to sasuke a healthy relationship sometimes the two have some alone time. Wow sakura you should be a therapist instead of a shinobi. I patted him on the back and walked back inside naruto followed behind me holding the fish i caught. I found sasuke sitting down on the ground near the fire rethinking life choices i looked at naruto who didn't even glance at sasuke but of course this fool ruined being strong for a second and got caught staring at sasuke while cooking my fish. 

any spelling errors just ignore it im so fucking sleepy rn 

thank you all my loyal readers out there you guys  make my day commenting and adding it to your reading list AOT fans my cousin is writing her first Wattpad erenXreader  its good i follow her !