Chapter

(So i got a comment from a person so I'm changing back to povs so it's easier for y'all I honestly owe you guys that )
Naruto's POV
I brushed my pants and signaled everyone to follow me I went to the living room and moved a certain book. The self moved and a stairs showed I went down thinking everyone followed me. I looked for Sasuke but he wasn't there. I love him  so much that a few minutes I can't be without him. I opened the door to a table some scrolls for very old and powerful jutsu's. "Everyone take a seat while I do something" I said opening a scroll from the bottom of my shoe. I pulled out a map of every single village. I put it up in the wall and handed everyone a black box. " if we want would peace it's going to have to start with a lot of destruction. Over time we take over each village piece by piece. I will oversee and assign village's  pain will assign the villages I pick out to all of you. Now listen to me very carefully I put one hand in the table everyone open your box" everyone complied and took out a black marble "keep this with you at all time. This way I know when you start your job and when you finish it. " I put my hand in my pocket and took out two black boxes our job is to make people join our village. We don't kill anybody" as I said that I took out a kunai and threw it to hidan " as soon as I hear that you killed a innocent person without good reason I will kill you." I pointed at hidan who was now paying full attention I will be keeping a close eye on you I have rouge nin who still harm people for you don't go killing random people." I said sitting in my chair I looked at the two boxes and sighed slowly. "If I may what happens if we lose the marble" kohnan said placing it to a light. It's impossible to lose it think on a object that you have close ties to and it will shape into that it can be a small toy a bracelet anything that isn't noticeable right away."
"Well kid have you and Sasuke already seen what your marble turned into." Dadera asked rolling his marble on the table. "First change yours then I will show mine" I said with a silly wink. Everyone looked down at there marble and thought about their object.  Kohnan's turned into a rose she smiled and took off the paper one and  placed her new one in her hair. Pain (or nagato ) turned into two dice he nodded and placed them both in his pocket Itachi thought the hardest until it changes an small pin of the uchiha crest. He held it in his hand and attached it to his cloak. Kakazu's changed into a black coin. Hidan's changes into a green frog keychain. " wow hidan I didn't know you had a thing for frogs" deidara taunted "SHUT UP let's see what you have it's probably embarrassing" hidan yelled back "HA you wish it's a smaller version of my clay bird" hidan tsked I smiled and looked to tobi "it would be pretty funny if it turned into a rock huh" he looked at me and replied with a "ToBi LoVes RocKS" I rolled my eyes and nodded it changed into a necklace with a pink crystal. I could tell it meant something to him. Sasori had his changed into a took to fix his puppets. Orochimaru had his changed to a glass eyeball a sharingan to be exact. " I glared at him and tsked" kisame had his changed into a goldfish (the snack one )
Yay a fish. Everyone turned to me I closed my eyes and opened both boxes.
I took out two black chess pieces one was the queen and the other was the pawn. I laughed softly and placed both on the in the middle. " the pawn is mine and Sasuke's is the queen" this concludes our first meeting see everyone in a month" I stood up and left the room.