chapter 4

It's been two years and I didn't really expect it to change at all. Naruto thought as he walked towards the hokage's office. Hmm you were gone for two years and they still look at you like that I bet they thought that you were gone for good. Kuruma said as he was walking next to naruto.. Yeah i guess the villagers still haven't grown up. Naruto walked into the hokage's office and saw his favorite old man. Hey jiji whats up ! Naruto yelled as he walked to his desk. Naruto boy your back I missed my favorite blond hello. The 3rd said as he saw kuruma in the room. Who is your friend here ? Oh, don't mind the fur ball. Naruto said as he snickers at kuruma. HEY YOU BRAT WHO ARE YOU CALLING FUR BALL. kuruma walked towards Naruto and gave him a chakra induced punch. I sent Naruto flying across the other room making a crack in the wall. The 3rd rushed to Naruto's side asking frantically if he was okay.
God kuruma what the hell as he ran over to kurama and also gave I'm a chakra induced punch stronger than kurama. Naruto's eyes changing back to his bright blue walked to jiji and said anyways jiji now that I'm back and stronger can I join the ANBU.i know I'm Ready for it and I don't feel like attending the academy like normal kids. Naruto asked while brushing the small dust and rocks from his jacket. Um I'll have to give you a test to see your IQ and strength. Don't expect it to be easy just because you went on some 2 and a half year trip.I bet you missed team crow you haven't seen them in a long time I think you should say hello. Jiji said as he tried to find kuruma. Ughhhhh pleaseeeeee I don't want to walk to the ANBU HQ it's like super far. can you just call them pleaseeeee Naruto asked with his puppy eyes. Fine whatever (random receptionist name) call team crow. Right away hokage-sama. After 5 minutes of Naruto and jiji talking about Naruto's training team, crow arrived. You called my team hokage-sama itachi asked, glancing at the small blond in the room who was looking at a picture of the fourth hokage. The resemblance is uncanny between them like he's a carbon copy. Yes I have called you team her- before the third could finish kuruma was back inside the office yelling at Naruto. HOW DARE YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU DARE HIT ME. Kuruma yelled as he walked up to Naruto KI leaking. Some weak villagers passed out in the middle of the rode. ma ma kuruma you did it to me first so it was only natural for me to hit you back. Naruto said, taking a step back. Kuruma stopped leaking KI and glared at the ANBU in the room. He looked at iruka and smirked hello iruka I'm kuruma the one who trained Naruto. Iruka snapped out of his trans and looked at the small blond and his face lit up. NARUTOOOOOOOO oh my little kid you look so different now he ran to Naruto giving him a tight hug. I hope you weren't doing anything bad while you were gone. Iruka said darkly as he let go of Naruto. I haven't done anything wrong while I was gone. Naruto said as he smiled hoping kuruma wouldn't snitch. If only the damn fox could keep his mouth shut.
Well actually when we were training Naruto-. Before kuruma could finish Naruto started begging kuruma to stop. No please don't tell anyone you swore please. Naruto was on the floor with his head bowing down to the all mighty kuruma. Ignore this littles brat begging I'm about to end this man's whole career. I'm once and for all. When we were training Naruto and I were stopping at a hot springs and-. Kuruma was interrupted again by Naruto. We went to the hot springs and I accidentally went into the women's
bath and everyone just looked at me. I tried explaining myself but they didn't do anything. They started yelling on how cute I was. Naruto said quickly, blushing like a madman on how embarrassing that was. Iruka and all the other ANBU sister shook (I'm sorry I'll leave now) iruka and the 3rd has a nosebleed while itachi seems slightly bothered on how a 5 year old was able to bathe with a bunch of women. NARUTOOOOOOOOOO iruka yelled as he walked up and bonked him on his head. Next thing you know Naruto is sitting on a chair passed out.
Anyways now that you have caught up with each other we can head on to the ANBU HQ so you can take your tests. Suddenly the rooms got dark and a small sadness came over everyone. Naruto Kakashi said do you realize that becoming an ANBU means you will have to kill people and sacrifice a lot for the village? When kakashi was done talking Naruto looked at him and smiled but then his face changed it wasn't his warm smile that would melt anyone's heart. The look in his eyes was cold and filled with bloodlust. Oh kakashi you silly old man I have had my first kill already. Naruto said with a dark aura surrounding him. Everyone stood in horror as they saw the little 5 year old tell them about his first kill. Finally itachi spoke up and asked Naruto. What happened causing you to kill someone. Naruto's face darkened from rage to sadness then back again to a neutral face. He stared up at itachi and said

What's up y'all I'm a trashy author sorry about that I switch with my dad and moms every Sunday so when I'm with my dad I don't get a lot of freedom
Anyways idk why I felt like I needed to tell y'all see you next chapter.