Chapter 5 Part 1 - A Legend Past

Mira stared off into space at her desk. She kept the thought about what there was more to come. If they already finished off the final monster, why doesn't she have enough Harien Lifters?

  "You're... you're not going to do it, right?" asked Aragami.

  "Even if the world was ending, the thought will never cross my mind," said Mira.

  "So, when will you tell us?" asked Sakaya.

  "Tell you about what? I know nothing about my past," said Mira

  "What about the mission you've been doing?" asked Mickey.

  "What do you know about it?" asked Mira.

  "You've been gathering what is called "Harien Lifter"," said Anastasia. "You've been attacking bosses after another to get them."

  "Those crystals in each house we've stopped by in, they mean something don't they?" asked Loelie. "Do you know what they mean?"

  "Maybe I have been doing," said Mira. "Though, I'm trying to understand what the crystals means as well."

  "So you don't know what they are," said Loelie.

  Ethan walked into the room and realized they were all there.

  "They may have connections to Kai-ji and Harien," said Ethan.

  "Who is Harien?" asked Esio.

  "Harien is a goddess, but there isn't much information about her to know why she was given the title Goddess of Harmony & Light."

  "Probably because she was the one who made the Harien Lifter," said Aragami as he came from behind Ethan.

  Mira walked up to them and asked, "How did you figure this out?"

  "The hand marks on the crystals," said Ethan.

  "Both of their hands are on it. As if they were lovers," said Aaragami.

  "Kai-ji... Harien... My mother told me that my father knows about them. He knows them better than anyone," said Mira as she packed up.

  "Whe-where are you going?" asked Mickey.

  "We have to get to my father," said Mira and she looked at them. "All of our questions will be answered.

.  .  .