Chapter 2 Part 3 - The Fight in Carnfrey Village

Mira walked down the streets with her hoodie on. It's good that she had passed the rookies easily, but it won't be easy when she passed the long time guards.

  Mira hid in the shop when she saw them, and had to make the people in the shop forget that she was even there. If the guards asked them if she was there, she could be in big trouble. Mira won't let them know she was in town.

  Mira walked back and forth in the living room, when she heard a scream from the Carnfrey Forest. Mira grabbed her things and ran out the door.

  From roof to roof, Mira made her way to the forest. She looked both ways and made sure the Yakamoshi guards didn't see her.

  Mira walked into the forest until she made her way where the scream came from. It was a mother and a son. The mother held her son even closer when she saw Mira.

  "G-GO AWAY!~" yelled the mother.

  "Mira pulled her hoodie down and told the mother, "My name is Miranko Medelian. Remember that. What happened here?"

  Meldelian? the mother thought.

  Mother's flashbacks.

  "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" yelled the mother.

  "Ma'am, we are just checking to make sure nobody uninvited is here," said a guard.

  "Why would I bring someone like that?" asked the mother.

  "Ma'am, just let us check."

  "No, this is my house. I had checked it enough to know nobody I don't know is here."

  "I don't believe you ma'am. The Meldelian had let her free. We just need to look."

  End of Mother's flashback.

  "Y-you're a Meldelian?" asked the mother. "ST-STAY AWAY FROM ME! THEY WARN--"

  "The Meldelians did nothing wrong. Tell me what happened and I will take care of them. Now, I'll make sure your son and you get home safely," said Mira.

  "Two or more guards were injured and ran towards our way. They came from that way *pointed in front of herself*. Then, a guard was thrown towards us unexpectedly. The body went right past us and--"

  "That was when you screamed."

  "Y-you heard that?"

  Mira looked at the young son and looked him in his eyes. Mira's eyes shined yellow. Mira left them and ran towards the way the mother said the guards came from.

  The mother looked down at her son and asked, "What did she do to you?"

  Her son looked up at her and said, "Don't forget her, mother. Princess Mira is going to save us all. Just like whoever made the Harien Lifter."

  The mother stood up and carried her son with her. She walked home with no harm. I hope she becomes history, the mother thought, Meldelian... Another story beyond my understanding.

  Mira stopped as the Yakamoshi guards turned to her. Mira's eyes turned light orange.

  "We've been expecting you," said one guard.

  "We're ready for you," said another guard.

  "I know you'll never be ready for me," said Mira as she charged at them.

  They shot bullets at her, but missed every time. Once Mira ran past them, a beam of each of them went through them as Mira said, "This is my fight. The FIght in Carnfrey Village."

  Mira ran until she fought more guards. Then, an arrow was shot at one of the guards. Mira looked at the direction the arrow was shot and saw a female in the trees.

  "I can help too," said the female. "The name is Loelie Celts. What about you?"

  "Miranko Meldelian."

  Loelie froze at her name. Then, her eyes became angry.

  "It's your fault my family is where they are," said Loelie as she ran towards Mira.

  Mira douged her as Mira ran past her and said, "Their just lies about the Meldelians. The truth is... your father never gave me permission to help your family. He was willing to risk his life to become a stronger father for you."

  "My--father? Why?" asked Loelie as she fell on her knees.

  "Now, help me or not? Creature won't kill itself," said Mira.

  "A Creature? Easy," said Loelie as she stood up.

  "It's bigger than you think," said Mira. Mira pointed at the sky, and Loelie looked at the direction and froze.

  "W-what is that?" asked Loelie

  "Carnfrey Protector... It's the beast that you unleash to get the Harien Lifter," said Mira.

  "What's a Harien Lifter?" asked Loelie.

  "That's another story... We need to take it down."

  "It's supposed to protect whatever it's protecting, right? Why are we killing it?" asked Loelie as she followed Mira, who ran towards the creature.

  "Harien Lifter can heal and cure anything in the world. It was only created for that," said Mira as flashbacks of her grandmother ran through her mind. We could've saved her too, Mira thought, Mother did say that nothing could save her.

  Mira and Loelie stopped once they were on the mountain.

  "What are we doing here?" asked Loelie.

  "Just watch... You'll see," said Mira.

  Mira scanned the place before she did anything else. Then, she threw a large purple boomerang at the creature, which made it look at them.

  "How are we going to fight that?" asked Loelie."

  "Its weak point is its heart," said Mira. "We just need it to remember what they truly love. While we're at it, we attack."

  "That's too cringy. How do we know what it love?"

  "We don't. It will remember certain things."

  "Do you know what it is?"

  "I haven't done enough research on the creatures."

  "How---" asked Loelie as a tree was thrown her way.

  Mira jumped towards the creature as Loelie followed. They continued to attack the creature until it had fallen to the ground.

  The creature disappeared into the sky as a family showed up in the particles. Mira froze as she watched the family disappear into dust.

  "What's wrong?" asked Loelie.

  "The creature. He had a family. He was forced to become a creature. He had no choice... Why did he?" said Mira.

  "What do you mean by "he had no choice"?" asked Loelie.

  Mira looked at her and faded. Loelie ran to her, but wasn't in time to grab Mira. What... just happened?, thought Loelie.